Keanu Reeves: 'I Worry That People Won't Like What I Do'
Your ’90s crush confesses his biggest insecurity, his guilty pleasures, and other sexy secrets.
by Cathryne Keller
As far as hot famous dudes go, Keanu Reeves is kind of an O.G. At 52, the ageless hunk, secret chess nerd, and star of John Wick: Chapter 2 still looks as smokin' as he did in Speed more than 20 years ago (woah).
Read on as we get the action star to share his juciest confessions (some are actually pretty hot).
1. "I worry that people won't like what I do. With the films I'm a part of, I'm telling stories—that's what it's about for me—but you hope that people like the story that you're telling."
2. "I've dreamed about my teeth falling out. I woke up thinking, Whoa, that was weird—and then tried to fall back asleep and dream of something pleasant, like sex. I'm sure it ties back to insecurity or something."
3. "If my plane was going down, I'd call my sisters. And then I'd call my mom. Gosh, there would be so many people in my thoughts..."
4. "I don't really have any pleasures that I feel guilty about. Hmm... maybe buying ridiculously expensive wine."
5. "I sleep in a T-shirt. That's it."
6. "I'm a lights-off kinda guy. But then maybe some sunlight coming through the window."
7. "I collect vintage typewriters. I like the sound and feel of the keys. There's something satisfying about having a thought, then seeing it on the page."
8. "I have a friend crush on Russian chess grandmaster Garry Kasparov. He's one of the greatest players of all time. I grew up playing, so we could talk chess."