WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: STILL that meme...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

STILL that meme...
LucaM
2013-04-11 02:27

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
http://www.collegehumor.com/theinternet
Anakin McFly
2013-04-11 02:45

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
:')
Joke
2013-05-28 01:23

Forum Posts: 380
Comments: 1
Reviews: 0
http://www.theatlantic.com/technology/archive/2013/05/me-and-sad-keanu-a-3d-printing-story/276256/
LucaM
2013-05-28 02:19

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
oh, good grief !!! XD
the miles and miles of potential fanfiction in those photos !
I can't even ... XD

Christine2013-05-28 03:11

Forum Posts: 134
Comments: 3
How nice!
Thank you for posting Joke.
anita7722013-05-28 03:12

Forum Posts: 143
Comments: 6
I LOVE the one of "smelling the roses"!
Anakin McFly
2013-05-28 03:31

ADMIN

XD
That is beautiful. And yess, I love the smelling roses one!
Spirit
2014-08-18 10:14

Forum Posts: 155
Comments: 0
And I am once again, waaay late to the party, but I'm used to it by now, I'm late for EVERYTHING. Anyways though, I'm in a sharing mood, and looking for a good way to avoid doing some work, so Q&As it is!

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Well my right earlobe is torn because of an evil earring/towel. . . that count?

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? Many many many posters and calenders, and some rather sad artwork.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? Well, I don't really grind my teeth, but rather tap them together because it sounds like drums in my head. . .

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Movie scores/soundtracks, Evanescence, Metallica, pretty much a little of everything from time to time.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? December 21, 1999, 8:25pm

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? More time to think. . . and by think I mean procrastinate.

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Sleeping til noon and staying up til 5am. And nap-time at school. They should really have that in older grades.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S)? Uhm. . . my tablet, books, music, and Matrix boxset.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? 5'2 and proud.

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Not really.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? O.O Too many Stephan King stories. . .

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? My friend.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? Firstly, I am a girl. Secondly, I have NO idea.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? I have no real preference, at least not one that I've seemed to notice.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? Some sort of fandom related thingy-majigy.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither, grape juice.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Cheese of course!

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Well pizza now that you've mentioned it. . .

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? life.

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? The field commander for my band.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Haha, nope. Not even flexible enough to do a split.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? None, whatever fits comfortably.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes, five.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Four cats, and an old dog. Did have bunnies at one time, too.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? We don't get to decide these things.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? I fail miserably at doing this.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED! 88!

31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Once again, no preference.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST? My house phone.

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Too many things to choose one.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? On google earth, yes. In RL, nope.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Fandoms, food, music. . . I'm late for everything (except my birth, first and last time I was ever early) and I am a horrible procrasti - eh, screw it, finish typing it later.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? Unfortunately, no. :(

37. FIRST JOB? I'm 14, give me time!!

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Tried to, didn't work out. Stupid caller ID.

41. WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Reading the answers the rest of you gave. Mwuhahahaha!

40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Nope, and hopefully I can keep it that way.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My archery skills.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? No, but the dentist wants me to get them. (and I will say right now, I will NOT!)

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? Various fandom merchandise.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? I don't know. . . 4 maybe? (Obviously not right NOW, but sometime in the distant future. . .) I like little kids. (if any of you ever need a babysitter, feel free to track me down with your mystical powers.)

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? Almost, but in the end, no.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? If it's a shooting star, yes.

48. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION 48? It was eaten by a black hole after getting stuck in 1955.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? VO5, it's 79cents.

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Do I enjoy the look on people's faces as they try to read the tiny little words i have scribbled all over the page? Yes, yes I do.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? It varies, depending on my food mood.

52. ANY BAD HABBITS? Talking about things for a really long time that no one else in my family or friends group cares about but me. Would anyone else just want to go into the construct and just run and see how far the whiteness goes. . .?

53. WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? Ain't no shame here.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? YES!! Absolutely! Someone who would understand me/us!

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? In relationships with people? No.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Aggresive dancing to 80's music and avoiding people.

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? The band room and/or the internet.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? A little plush baby doll the genius little me called Baby. Took that doll everywhere with me for the first 7 years of my life.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? 20-ish?

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? The purple dinosaur? Heck no. Barney Fife? Yes.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? No, I'm a constant ray of mystical happy sunshine.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Why not both?

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Someone who is themselves, and will accept me as myself.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? I don't really have any.

67. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Evanescense.

68. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Bones, Mythbusters, and Brain Games.

69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Haven't taken eith of 'em.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate!!

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.

72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? If band camp counts, five days ago.

73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? Nope, just that there wasn't any spoon.

74. WHAT'S THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? 10mph up my drive way. Intense, right?

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? Most already did, so. . .

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? I've Got a Feeling, The Black Eyed Peas, on Pandora.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Water.

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My friend, the one I mentioned earlier.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Uhm, that they're there?

80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Overture on the Black Veil Brides album Wretched and Divine.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Hate. And irony. And fish of course.

82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? October. Halloween!!

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? My own, Sagittarius.

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIRCOLOR? Blond.

86. EYE COLOR? Blue.

89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Denny's.

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? No.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? The Matrix Revisited.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? Halloween(October 31st)

93.PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Flute, steel drum, guitar, keyboard, violin, recorder, and kinda the harmonica.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT ? Neither, according to the test we took in government.

95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs. Bring it in, man, bring it in.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships. I want something that's going to last at least for a little bit.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? A bunch of school stuff, unfortunately. And a pizza.

98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? An ancient Cadillac.

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Singular Menace: Uncaged by John Sandford & Michele Cook

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE. On hiatus. Also known as non-existant.

Well, that took longer than expected. Thanks for the distraction. Now I'm off to find a new one!! *flies off into the night and hits a telephone pole* Ow.

Anakin McFly
2014-08-18 13:16

ADMIN

...you're younger than The Matrix. D:

Stephen King is awesome.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? Tried to, didn't work out. Stupid caller ID.

:D

Would anyone else just want to go into the construct and just run and see how far the whiteness goes. . .?

yes.

93.PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? Flute, steel drum, guitar, keyboard, violin, recorder, and kinda the harmonica.

...ok, you're the first person who's beat me there. :|
I play the piano (and keyboard), recorder, flute, oboe*, guitar, and kinda the ukulele. I've also managed a horrible rendition of "Mary had a Little Lamb" on the violin.

*I started out playing the flute in band, but after three months they decided they needed an oboist and made me switch. I was depressed about it for ages, but I got better.

Bliss
2014-08-18 21:40

Forum Posts: 146
Comments: 7
How fun! I didn't know there were questions and quizzes here.
Spirit
2014-08-19 05:27

Yeah... It makes finding fellow fandom friends in RL kind of hard(nearly impossible... Thank you, internet).

Indeed he is. The Stand is my favorite book of his.

Credit must be given. The oboe is hard, especially when you start out as a flute. I for one am terrible with reed instruments, though I'm working on getting better. I know I'd be so mad if I was forced to switch instruments, but at the same time there'd be a part of me happy to get to be learning another.

Anakin McFly
2014-08-19 09:47

ADMIN

Everyone keeps saying The Stand is great; I haven't read it yet, but I'll put it on my reading list!

Yeah, the oboe was hard. Though most of my resentment came from how they switched me from a really nice school flute to a really ancient oboe (I think it was like 15 years old) that smelled funny, was all green with oxidisation and didn't even work properly because they hadn't had an oboist for years. It was a few months before they got a new one to replace it, but before that it just sucked.

Spirit
2014-08-20 10:15

I've never been fond of school instruments, and have had the good fortune to only have to use a flute that wasn't mine once when it refused to play anything over a b flat, and even then I was lucky enough to have a friend that had a flute they weren't using. And it seems like people in general try to avoid playing the oboe as much as possible. That same friend decided to take it up at the end of last year, and the oboe (which was the school's) hadn't been touched in like three years, but I still don't think it was as old as your's was.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [15]

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.