WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: STILL that meme...

1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

STILL that meme...
TheTangerine
2010-10-31 03:07

Forum Posts: 385
Comments: 33
Reviews: 2
Wait... I'm confused. Is this real or photoshopped? :/
TheTangerine
2010-10-31 03:09

oh nvm it is shopped...
Donna_J
2010-10-31 03:21

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3
Reviews: 0
Oh, samurai is the best!clear fun!
Donna_J
2010-10-31 03:26

And where is it? what is the "fishing" about? shooting or fun?
ShadowSpark
2010-10-31 14:15

Forum Posts: 541

Is that an identity disk that he's holding?

inkhuldra
2010-11-01 01:51

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
Ahahaha!

And more ahahaha!

And yet more!

Donna_J
2010-11-01 03:28

OMG!
ARYA
2010-11-01 03:53

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
these are great fun. Thanks :)
TheTangerine
2010-11-01 05:51

ahahaha!

I'm being my residual self image for halloween. ;) just for teh lulz.

@Donna: At WINM we refer to critics of Keanu as "fish". We don't quite know why. Everyone asks that at some point. It's on the faq. XD

ARYA
2010-11-01 08:37

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
I noticed that Keanu gets a major happy look when he speaks of people dressing up as Neo for Halloween. I am sure he would enjoy his "residual self image" too.
TheTangerine
2010-11-01 09:24

just got back from hitting houses. :/

I was with a few friends at their house and we were playing chess, and I mentioned how awesome of a chess player Keanu was and the friend's cousin started laughing. "Keanu?! That retarded guy? You mean Canoe from Bill and Ted's Excellent adventure?!" and I tried to defend Keanu and said that he had a really high IQ and was really an intellectual. He yelled "I wouldn't believe it for a second!" and started ranting on how terrible the Matrix and the sequels were. "Look, she's crushing on Canoe!" and everyone around me started commenting on how much they hated Reeves. I guess I can debate online, but in real life it's just so overwhelming... man it was a terrible night. :'( Why is it that everyone I know in real life is a fish?! *angst*

Anakin McFly
2010-11-01 11:33

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
:\\ That's... argh.

Give us their e-mail addresses. We'll SWAT 'em.

(also, where are you currently located in the world?)

ShadowSpark
2010-11-01 12:10

Forum Posts: 541
I didn't see any Sad Keanus on my trick-or-treating run. Or any Keanu characters at all, actually. I was a Jedi, and I did see 2 Princess Leias, 3 Darth Vaders, 1 Obi-Wan, and 1 Rogue Squadron X-Wing Pilot.
Donna_J
2010-11-01 20:40

I konw about "fish", Tangerine and read their funny describtions here.I meant what he was really doing (or pretending doing) when photoes were being taken.It is interesting, but that photoshoped samurai is cool!
LucaM
2010-11-01 23:50

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
speaking of the meme
http://blog.cassiopeiachats.com/2010/10/why-is-keanu-sad.html

Tangerine, SWAT-ing in real life is harder than online, but there are ways to do it. Some of the people around me are fish too, including my sister's boyfriend. But when teased about my 'crush' on Reeves I just smile and go 'hey, everyone needs a hobby ;)' With some people I can discuss the high and low moments of the Day remake. Some I can persuade to watch ASD and Pippa Lee and Street Kings and then to hear back 'hey, those were interesting movies and hey, he's quite good after all' Some will always be fish. But I keep on smiling and defending my constitutional right of having a crush on any blessed actor of my choice.

TheTangerine
2010-11-02 01:04

@Donna: Sorry, I didn't know what you meant. :)

Thanks guys. It's just that I've never seen an angryfish in real life. It was literally an angryfish, he was so loud I could just see the capps.
I guess he shouldn't be that hard to take, since he's a tedfish and he's obviously seen the Matrix sequels. :/

I don't know his email, but I'll see if I can get it. >:)

Donna_J
2010-11-02 01:12

You know, Tangerine, there is not a sinle person around me, either who agrees that Reeves is a wonderful person, a good actor, a very beautiful man .I don't know why.That's why I love this site.Almost all my friends start laugh and critisize him when I mention his name or films.Once we were discussing A Scanner Darkly with a college of mine and she praised Keanu's good acting. And you know what? The next day entering the room I hear how she says in a company that Reeves is a dummy, empty-headed Ken and ASD is a rubbish.Well, we argued....nothing pleasant.Most of such people not even fish they just don't have their own oppinion and say different things depending on who they are talking to. So that what I tell people to: "What did you find in him, he is so old!"- "I wish you and me look so good at the age of 46".
"He is a dummy"-"Can you play chess as good as him or do you know a single sonnet by heart or have you ever read any philosophical book?"
"His acting is awfull" - Oh, here I can read the whole lecture(thanks to WINM)
And finally, if someone says that The Matrix is bad he at least is not clever enough to keep his tongue behind his teeth as all the critics(and they are mostly not Keanu's fans) agree that it was a revolution in the world of cinematograph.And I think before saying that something is not good you have to creat something better yourself.

Donna_J
2010-11-02 01:31

Send him to me and I am going to have a very serious talk to him about The Matrix and sequels!
P.S. What can we demand from common fish if even Johnny Depp said in an interview(I may be not exact, sorry, it was translated article again) :"My name is not Keanu Reeves, I don't work only for money".He forgot about his "Pirates"!!!Just on the contrary KCR speak of the other actors very politely either was he working with them or not.And I respect him for that a lot(it must be pretty hard not to be involved in gossip in Hollywood).
LucaM
2010-11-02 01:35

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
Donna, which was the source of that Depp interview? Even if it was translated, didn't they mention where the original was posted? ( as in which magazine).
I need to read that in the original context, 'cause if Depp really said that... he's on my black list for eternity.
Donna_J
2010-11-02 02:45

I read it some where on the Internet.I'll try to remember where it was and write the address.I was disappointed by these words too, the article was in Russian and they just mentioned Depp's words.But you are right it would be interesting to read in original so I'm going for seaching!

1 2 3 4 5 [6] 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.