WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: STILL that meme...

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

STILL that meme...
TheTangerine
2010-11-04 10:19

Forum Posts: 385
Comments: 33
Reviews: 2
I'll have the fish (in my tank with the other six). It shall be called "Johnny".
AdriannaM.
2010-11-05 01:16

Forum Posts: 424
Comments: 24
Reviews: 1

...deppwaterfish...

:D lolz

I know how Keanu and Johnny can settle this like rational adults. I think they should have a good old fashioned cat fight, you know roll around on the floor a little bit, claw each others' clothes off, you know, good clean fun. I'm sure they'd both feel better. Then they should kiss and make up, and post the vid on the internet for free, no credit card required >:)

I don't know, I'd kind of prefer to see that over whatever Keanu is going to do with those two 75 pound girls in GUm, but you know, just my humble opinion once again :)No offense intended to anyone who might weigh 75 pounds, just a personal preference.

Anyway, Johnny is extraordinarily successful in his own right, so why in the world would he need to talk smack about another actor and compare himself at this point? Are you guys sure that quote is authentic?

Donna_J
2010-11-05 01:45

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3
Reviews: 0
Cat fight - Cool! On whom would you bet on? Johnny is pretty wild and our handsome will need help of the SWAT team.
And about what he is going to do with two 75 pound girls - well, we were told what he is going to do: sex, drugs, camera...everything is clear!
I wonder WHEN we'll be able to see all this fun?
AdriannaM.
2010-11-06 00:26

Lol, you all know I'm just kidding, I can't help it sometimes (believe it or not, it's a real problem) My censors are going in for repair this weekend :D

And we would never let anyone hurt a hair on our Anu's head, of that I'm sure!

But with reference to GUm, you never know, it might be more than just sex, drugs, camera . . . there may be a situation where Keanu needs to start a fire for warmth, in which case he can rub the two girls' legs together.

LucaM
2010-11-06 00:37

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
oh, good gods, the images...
bad, bad Adrianna !!! :D

Donna_J
2010-11-06 01:29

Adrianna! You know I think I got why there are two girls in the movie. You gave me the idea - just because they are 75 pounds.One lighty girl would be too little for such a solid man! And your leg-scene is great - it's really more than sex, drugs and camera! Cool...sorry, wanted to say Hot!
TheTangerine
2010-11-06 03:46

And Spark would say, "............" too.

ShadowSpark
2010-11-06 07:23

Forum Posts: 541
That's right!! ^-^ You've got me figured, Tangerine.
TheTangerine
2010-11-06 08:50

Of course I know, I know whatever I can. I am a trafficker of information.
Zere is only one real truth: causality. Action, reaction. Cause and effect. We are forever bound by it. You humans are so predictable.
ShadowSpark
2010-11-07 07:55

"For every action, there is an equal and opposite reaction." -- Isac Newton.
TheTangerine
2010-11-07 08:24

And because of cause and effect, there is no free will. We can predict anything that will happen and are not responsible for anything that happens. a.k.a: Hard Determinism.

"Everything begins with choice." -Morpheus
"No. Wrong." -The Merovingian

...I believe in this to an point.

ShadowSpark
2010-11-07 09:33

"An object that is at rest will stay at rest unless an unbalanced force acts upon it; an object that is in motion will not change its velocity unless an unbalanced force acts upon it." -- Isac Newton

And

"The shortest distance between point A and point B is a straight line." -- Unknown(In other words, I haven't got a clue who said it. If you know, tell me and I'll give the person the credit.)

Not to mention

"Don't ever be afraid to try something new. Remember, amateurs built the Arc; professionals built the Titanic." -- Unknown(In other words, I haven't got a clue who said it. If you know, tell me and I'll give the person the credit.)

"Ball pythons give wonderful neck massages." -- Me (and it's true)

"Life is what happens to you while you are busy making other plans." -- John Lennon

"Those who criticize our generation forget who raised it." -- Unknown(In other words, I haven't got a clue who said it. If you know, tell me and I'll give the person the credit.)

"If you’re one in a million, there are six thousand people exactly like you." -- Unknown(In other words, I haven't got a clue who said it. If you know, tell me and I'll give the person the credit.)

"Outside of a dog, a book is probably man’s best friend, and inside of a dog, it’s too dark to read" -- Unknown(In other words, I haven't got a clue who said it. If you know, tell me and I'll give the person the credit.)

"Why is it that when transporting stuff on a car its called a SHIPment, but if transporting stuff on a ship it's called CARgo?" -- Unknown(In other words, I haven't got a clue who said it. If you know, tell me and I'll give the person the credit.)

"If the opposite of pro is con, then, what's the opposite of progress?" -- Unknown(In other words, I haven't got a clue who said it. If you know, tell me and I'll give the person the credit.)

Slinky + Escalator = Endless Fun!

Anakin McFly
2010-11-07 15:16

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
...are we just throwing out random quotes now?

"Fallacies do not cease to be fallacies because they become fashions." - G. K. Chesterton

"I seldom end up where I wanted to go, but almost always end up where I need to be." - Douglas Adams

"Reality is a crutch for people who can't handle science fiction." - Anonymous

"One man alone can be pretty dumb sometimes, but for real bona fide stupidity, there ain't nothin' can beat teamwork." - Edward Abbey

"I love deadlines. I like the whooshing sound they make as they fly by." - Douglas Adams

"I am careful not to confuse excellence with perfection. Excellence, I can reach for; perfection is God's business." - Michael J. Fox

"You realize, as you look back, that everything falls into place exactly as it was meant to. You can't see it always as it happens, but with perspective and time." - Zachary Quinto

"Imagination will often carry us to worlds that never were. But without it we go nowhere." - Carl Sagan

AdriannaM.
2010-11-08 00:13

"Life is the curse. Sleep is the remission. Death is the cure."
- Denise Mugford

“Leadership is the art of getting someone else to do something you want done because he wants to do it.”
- Dwight D. Eisenhower

“If you think you’re free, there’s no escape possible.”
- Ram Dass

“The man who smiles when things go wrong has thought of someone to blame it on.”
- Robert Bloch

“The only way to keep your health is to eat what you don't want, drink what you don't like, and do what you'd rather not.”
- Mark Twain“

"AIM towards the Enemy.”
- Instruction printed on US Rocket Launcher

"I don't know what's gonna happen, man, but I wanna have my kicks before the whole shit-house goes up in flames"
- Jim Morrison

TheTangerine
2010-11-08 02:10

"I think that in a parallel universe, I could know Keanu, and that would be awesome:)Maybe only in a another realm of existence, though could John Constantine be real. Then maybe I could be a hungry demon in heat taunting him as he sends me back to hell in a mirror, and you could be - I don't know . . . a delicious citrus fruit growing on a beautiful Keanu tree standing serenely in a field in constant meditation, perfecting the art of just existing... Sorry, suffering from insomnia . . .:( " -- AdriannaM to TheTangerine

"YOU WILL DIE!" -- some dude's ytp

"CRUSH THEM! MAKE THEM SUFFER!" -- General Grievous

[Anakin decapitates Dooku] "I couldn't stop myself." -- Anakin Skywalker

"I have waited a long time for this moment, my little green friend. At last, the Jedi are no more." -- Yoda I mean, Darth Sidious

"You have spirit, little one. I shall call you Steve the vagina." -- Thor-axe the Impaler (in an Fullmetal Alchemist DUB)

"You do realize that the Thorax is a part of an insect..." -- Ed
"No! I spell it T-H-O-R hyphen A-X-E it's totally diffrent." -- Thor-axe the Impaler, from the same DUB

"........." -- ShadowSpark

"You write in this spam message, "Greetings my frend I am aware that you family is in good healh". First off I am not your frend. Also my family is not in good healh. Judging by the number of spelling, logical and grammatical errors in your spam message I deem you retarded." -- me to a spammer.

"...are we just throwing out random quotes now?" -- Anakin Mcfly

"Piano Reeves . . . plays uniquely honest and soft, brooding tunes of a sensual and sometimes somber nature, but always easy on the ears . . . lol." -- AdriannaM

Donna_J
2010-11-08 03:34

"This world is your imagination. - Where is your mind - there is your experience. As a man thinks - that he is. What I'm afraid - comes to me.- Richard Bach
Ideal - a guiding star. Without it, there is no firm direction and no direction - no life.- Lev Tolstoy.
"There is no spoon!" - Neo (in a Chinese restaurant) :)

TheTangerine
2010-11-08 06:42

@DonnaJ: in a Chinese resturant??

"I know how Keanu and Johnny can settle this like rational adults. I think they should have a good old fashioned cat fight, you know roll around on the floor a little bit, claw each others' clothes off, you know, good clean fun. I'm sure they'd both feel better. Then they should kiss and make up, and post the vid on the internet for free, no credit card required >:)" -AdriannaM

"The matrix was awesome - my second favorite movie, no phobia yet but if you want to give me a phobia, that sounds like it could be fun :)" -AdriannaM

"bipolar people make the world interesting :)" -AdriannaM

"there is indeed a naked Keanu in a towel after a shower scene because people don't generally shower with their clothes on :)" -AdriannaM

"OMG WTF IS THAT THING! :O" -AdriannaM

"I don't know, I'd kind of prefer to see that over whatever Keanu is going to do with those two 75 pound girls in GUm, but you know, just my humble opinion once again :)No offense intended to anyone who might weigh 75 pounds, just a personal preference." -AdriannaM

"mmmmmmmffffmmmmmmmmmmMMMMMMMFFFFFFFWTFWTFMMMMMFFFFF!!!!!!!!!!!111111!!!!!" -Neo

nafsunaek
2010-11-08 08:48

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
"An actor’s a guy who, if you ain’t talking about him, ain’t listening." Attributed to Marlon Brando

"An optimist is someone who thinks the future is uncertain." Anonymous

"Death is nature’s way of telling you to slow down." Anonymous

"Equality is a lie – women are better." Anonymous

"Birds do it; bees do it; even educated fleas do it. Let’s do it. Let’s fall in love." Cole Porter

"I always pass on good advice. It is the only thing to do with it. It is never any use to oneself." Oscar Wilde

"I love acting. It is so much real than life." Oscar Wilde

"Nothing’s illegal if a hundred businessmen decide to do it, and that’s true anywhere in the world." Andrew Young

"Remember that as a teenager you are at the last stage in our life when you will be happy to hear that the phone is for you." Frank Lebowitz

"Save water, shower with a friend." Anonymous

"Treat a work of art like a prince: let it speak to you first." Attributed to Artthur Schopenhauer

"When I was a boy of fourteen, my father was so ignorant I could hardly stand to have the old man around. But when I got to be twenty-one, I was astonished at how much he had learned in seven years." Mark Twain

"When I was born, I was so surprised that I couldn’t talk for a year and a half." Gracie Allen

"A banker is a man who lends you an umbrella when the weather is fair, and takes it away from you when it rains." Anonymous

"California is a great place – if you happen to be an orange." F Allen

"Writing about art is like dancing about architecture." Anonymous

ShadowSpark
2010-11-08 12:37

Yeah, I thing we are just throwing out random quotes. Not that that's a bad thing. ;) Question and answer time! I'm answering first, then it's your turn.

1. ONE OF YOUR SCARS, HOW DID YOU GET IT? Gallbladder removal. Not much fun, but I'm glad it's over.

2. WHAT IS ON THE WALLS IN YOUR ROOM? A bunch of posters, some pictures, a couple of shelves with stuff on them, and some of my drawings.

3. DO YOU SNORE, GRIND YOUR TEETH, OR TALK IN YOUR SLEEP? None of the above.

4. WHAT TYPE OF MUSIC DO YOU LISTEN TO? Movie soundtracks mostly, but some other stuff as well.

5. DO YOU KNOW WHAT TIME YOU WERE BORN? 12:50 pm, January 3, 1993.

6. WHAT DO YOU WANT MORE THAN ANYTHING RIGHT NOW? Tron: Legacy! TronTronTronTronTron!!! *melts into puddle, drips off couch, splats on floor*

7. WHAT DO YOU MISS? Um.... no clue... I'm relatively happy, right now. My friend who is across the country in school right now, I suppose.

8. WHAT IS YOUR MOST PRIZED POSSESSION(S) Well, my computer for one and all of my books.

9. HOW TALL ARE YOU? Too short, at least compared to my friends. I'm 5' 2.75''

10. DO YOU GET CLAUSTROPHOBIC? Nope.

11. DO YOU GET SCARED IN THE DARK? No. I like the dark.

12. THE LAST PERSON TO MAKE YOU CRY? I don't remember.

13. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PERFUME FOR A GIRL? I am a girl, and I don't really like perfume. Rosewater maybe.

14. WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? It's what's inside that matters, not the looks.

15. WHERE CAN YOU SEE YOURSELF BEING PROPOSED TO? A nerd convention of some sort; Comic-con, maybe. Or perhaps among tanks of venomous snakes where I plan to work.

16. COFFEE OR ENERGY DRINK? Neither. I drink Decaf whenever I drink coffee, which isn't that often.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE PIZZA TOPPING? Plain cheese pizza works just fine for me.

18. IF YOU CAN EAT ANYTHING RIGHT NOW, WHAT WOULD IT BE? Hot chocolate maybe... In fact, I'm gonna go make some. Be back soon. --- 15 min later: Mmm, hot chocolate is good in the winter... Okay, back to this thing.

21. WHAT WAS THE FIRST MEANINGFUL GIFT YOU'VE EVER RECEIVED? I don't remember.

22. DO YOU LIKE ANYBODY? Nope, haven't found anyone yet. Nearly 18 years old and I've never been kissed...Not romantically, anyway.

23. ARE YOU DOUBLE JOINTED? Somewhat.

24. FAVORITE CLOTHING BRAND? Don't have one. As long as it's comfortable, it's good enough for me.

26. DO YOU HAVE A PET RIGHT NOW? Yes. Lots of them.

27. WHAT KIND IS IT? Three cats, one dog, four corn snakes, one ball python, one Mexican black king snake, and one yellow-throated plated lizard. Ball pythons give wonderful neck massages, did you know that?.

28. WOULD YOU FALL IN LOVE KNOWING THAT THE PERSON IS LEAVING? Not a clue. But I would assume that I wouldn't have a choice. We don't choose that sort of thing.

29. WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO TELL SOMEONE HOW MUCH THEY MEAN TO YOU? Say it. Don't beat around the bush.

30. SAY A NUMBER FROM ONE TO A HUNDRED: 79

31. BLONDS OR BRUNETTES? Brunettes. I am one, so I might be a little biased - I'm really proud of my hair.

32. WHAT IS THE ONE NUMBER YOU CALL MOST OFTEN? Probably my mom - to tell her to stop by the store on the way home from work and pick up something for me.

33. WHAT ANNOYS YOU MOST? Lots of things annoy me. Dunno what annoys me the most.

34. HAVE YOU BEEN OUT OF THE USA? Nope. Been within six feet of the Mexico border, but that's it.

35. YOUR WEAKNESSES? Chocolate, and a good book.

36. MET ANYONE FAMOUS? No. >:( Unless you count my uncle, who is one of the leading members of the Canadian Brass musical group.

37. FIRST JOB? Official job? Don't have one yet. Getting there.

38. EVER DONE A PRANK CALL? No. Had one done to me, and was NOT happy about it.

41.WHAT WERE YOU DOING BEFORE FILLING THIS OUT? Checking my email/updates on FF.N/various forums(like this one).

40. HAVE YOU EVER HAD SURGERY? Yup. Several. Not fun.

42. WHAT DO YOU GET COMPLIMENTED ABOUT MOST? My ability to listen to other people and understand them, and my ability to calm angry/frightened reptiles. Not that I'm about to pick up a rattlesnake; I'm not stupid.

43. HAVE YOU EVER HAD BRACES? Nope.

44. WHAT DO YOU WANT FOR YOUR BIRTHDAY? A red-tail boa. Not that I'm gonna get one. We're going to ElecTRONica instead... I'm looking forward to it.

45. HOW MANY KIDS DO YOU WANT? As of right now, zero. Once I'm ready, who knows?

46. WERE YOU NAMED AFTER ANYONE? I got my middle name from my grandma.

47. DO YOU WISH ON STARS? Every so often, yes.

48. WHAT HAPPENED TO QUESTION 48? I sent it an alternate dimension.

49. WHAT KIND OF SHAMPOO DO YOU USE? S-Factor

50. DO YOU LIKE YOUR HANDWRITING? Meh, it's okay.

51. WHAT IS YOUR FAVORITE LUNCH MEAT? Depends on what I feel like at the time.

52. ANY BAD HABITS? Uh....I tend to babble a lot.

53 WHAT CD ARE YOU MOST EMBARRASSED TO HAVE ON YOUR SHELF? I'm proud of what I listen to.

54. IF YOU WERE ANOTHER PERSON, WOULD YOU BE FRIENDS WITH YOU? Certainly.

56. DO LOOKS MATTER? Only if you smell and look like you were born on Nal Hutta.

57. HOW DO YOU RELEASE ANGER? Pound my pillows into pulp/play my computer game over and over...

58. WHERE IS YOUR SECOND HOME? Literally or figuratively? Figuratively my second home is the bookstore. Literally, I don't have one yet.

60. WHAT WAS YOUR FAVORITE TOY AS A CHILD? Sit 'N Spin.

61. HOW MANY NUMBERS ARE IN YOUR CELL PHONE? A bunch?

62. WERE YOU A FAN OF BARNEY AS A KID? Not really, no.

63. DO YOU USE SARCASM? Sometimes, I'm not all that good at it.

64. MASHED POTATOES OR MACARONI AND CHEESE? Macaroni and cheese please.

65. WHAT DO YOU LOOK FOR IN A GUY/GIRL? Dunno yet. Someone who will let me be me.

66. WHAT ARE YOUR NICKNAMES? Online, Spark. Don't have one in the RW.

67. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE BAND/SINGER? Don't have one.

68. WHATS YOUR FAVORITE TV SHOW? Um.....

69. WHAT WAS YOUR ACT/SAT SCORE? Haven't taken it. Either of them.

70. WHAT'S YOUR FAVORITE ICE CREAM FLAVOR? Chocolate. Or cake batter. Vanilla is good too.

71. DO YOU HAVE ALL YOUR FINGERS AND TOES? Yes.

72. WHEN WAS THE LAST TIME YOU WORKED OUT? Officially working out, as in exercise machines/going to a gym? Never. If Yoga counts, then yesterday.

73. DID YOU NOTICE THAT THERE WAS NO #64? No, really?

74. WHATS THE FASTEST YOU HAVE GONE IN A CAR? I don’t really know. When driving I think around 85 MPH. Learning to drive on the freeway.

75. DO YOU WANT EVERYONE TO ANSWER THESE QUESTIONS? *Waves hand* You will answer the questions.

76. WHAT ARE YOU LISTENING TO? I'm not listening to anything right now. I'm watching 'Secrets of World War II' on the Military channel.

77. LAST THING YOU DRANK? Hot chocolate, weren't you reading?

78. LAST PERSON YOU TALKED TO ON THE PHONE? My dad.

79. THE FIRST THING YOU NOTICE IN THE OPPOSITE/SAME SEX? Their eyes.

80. FAVORITE THOUGHT PROVOKING SONG? Dunno, I listen to a lot of them. Probably one of Peter, Paul and Mary's songs.

81. FAVORITE THING TO HATE? Adolf Hitler. I'm a Jew, and I know someone who survived Auschwitz. Enough said.

82. FAVORITE MONTH OF THE YEAR? January, the month of my birthday. Winter is also my favorite season.

83. FAVORITE ZODIAC SIGN? Capricorn, my own!

85. WHAT IS YOUR HAIR COLOR? Dark brown with auburn-ish highlights.

86. EYE COLOR? Hazel.

89. FAVORITE FAST FOOD RESTAURANT? Um....Arby's probably.

90. YOU LIKE SUSHI? Nope. Don't like Sashimi, either.

91. LAST THING YOU WATCHED? Right now I'm watching 'Secrets of World War II' on the Military channel.

92. FAVORITE DAY OF THE YEAR? My birthday, probably.

93. PLAY ANY MUSICAL INSTRUMENTS? I can play the steel drum, the recorder, a bit of piano, and a bit of violin. I'm not an expert in any of them though. And I can sing relatively well.

94. REPUBLICAN OR DEMOCRAT? I’m a Democrat, and proud of it.

95. KISSES OR HUGS? Hugs. I have never been kissed. Not romantically, anyway.

96. RELATIONSHIPS OR ONE NIGHT STANDS? Relationships, not that I have any experience.

97. WHAT WAS THE LAST THING YOU BOUGHT? Tron: Ghost in the Machine. Very strange book. Good one though.

98. WHAT KIND OF CAR DO YOU HAVE? Car? What is this 'car' you speak of?

99. WHAT BOOK ARE YOU READING? The Seeress of Kell, by David Eddings.

100. DESCRIBE YOUR LOVE LIFE: Nonexistent. I repeat, nearly 18 years old, and I've never been kissed. Not romantically, anyway.

Your turn, people. Let's see your answers.

Anakin McFly
2010-11-08 13:50

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405

WHAT KIND OF HAIR/EYE COLOR DO YOU LIKE ON THE OPPOSITE SEX? It's what's inside that matters, not the looks.

Soooo... what kind of internal organs do you like in the opposite sex?

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 [8] 9 10 11 12 13 14 15

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.