WINM Forums :: The Films of Keanu Reeves :: Keanu Reeves Starring in 'Knock Knock' Thriller for Eli Roth

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

Keanu Reeves Starring in 'Knock Knock' Thriller for Eli Roth
moonlightoverchaos22015-12-17 03:29:11

Forum Posts: 3
Comments: 8
Reviews: 0
I was very surprised by how inexpensive the DVD was @ my local Target store as compared to what I paid to own it on my IPad. Looks like the studio didn't think the movie would generate enough revenue.Still, I wanted to add this work of Keanu's to my collection. I enjoyed the movie as crazy as it was. Something very different with a really interesting ending. It had that,
"Gotcha", element.
silver
2016-06-21 02:34:06

Forum Posts: 82
Comments: 4
Reviews: 21
Just saw Knock Knock yesterday.....Potential SPOILERS....

I watched it anyway because I'm a fan of Reeves. Yo, the situation is like "When/where, would that happen ever?".
I don't care about those girls, and don't care about the guy. The dark humor was bland. There's absolutely no neighbors, even though they live it what looks to be a well to do cali suburb.
Reeves does make facial expressions, but I find them too much at times.
The therapist was annoying. The friend from Oakland was stupid. The friend could have called the police, but noooooo, he has to go stop them from wrecking an art piece that they already wrecked. I know people with Asthma, it runs in my fam, that never stopped them from acting on the right, they'd just calm down after the fact.
the cops were dialed like twice, now the calls didn't finish ringing...what? 911 picks up quickly, there's no two three rings.
the chicks did that to the guy, because he didn't say "no".
Only, he did say no. Over and over, and over again. He pushed them away and everything. How many times would those chicks need to hear "no" for it to count as a refusal? Like lol. And apparently, they did that before, and will again. They use no protection. Never mind about the guy's life, wife, and children...He should be worrying about some horrible STDs. Yo there's no telling what those girls did with whoever, and how many.

SMH. 2/5 stars maybe 3, just because Reeves yo

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 [22]

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.