Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Free!

Preview:

user posted image

Quotes:
1) "You have to follow your heart; I think that's good advice, don't you?"
2) "I love the twisted. I was born twisted. I love irony, I love a sense of humor and perspective and a distortion of what you take as normal."
3) "Sometimes you have that extinction impulse. And then something happens and you feel like you're going to die and then you know you're just kidding yourself. You get sick and you can't breathe and then you're fighting for life like a lunatic. Then you can't look at anything the same way."
4) "I travel light. Just me and my suitcase against the world"
5) "I'm sorry, man. My existence is not very noble or sublime."
6) "Their philosophy is beautiful - 'Be excellent to each other and party on. Just have a good time.'"
7) "I don't want to be super-famous, man; that would be awful."
8) "Time goes much slower when you're moving at around 130mph."

user posted image

9) "Home is where my couch is."
10) "I'm a gypsy. I'm a bohemian. I don't want a home because I don't want roots. Roots are so messy."
11) "Self-achieved submission. Acceptance. Everything that has a beginning has an end. Sad, but ultimately beautiful. For Neo."
12) "We're all human, and we all make mistakes. But if you can see where you might have taken a wrong turn and correct it, then you'll be fine."

Files: http://www.geocities.com/skywater_revisited/WINMCalendar2009

Just the pictures, no calendar, if you want them as wallpapers or screensavers or something: http://www.geocities.com/skywater_revisited/picturesonly.zip

Let me know if the downloading / file-opening works.

...I wonder if I'm allowed to advertise this on CK. The pics alone would be fine, but if I start handing out free calendars, I'll kill the market and Chicks might asplode.
keanugirl762008-11-20 15:08:27

Forum Posts: 268
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Great, cool, awesome, excellent, extraordinary

Thank you very much!

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.