WINM Forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: Anyone here go on UGossip?

Anyone here go on UGossip?
Anakin McFly
2008-11-10 22:50:09

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Just... wow.

www.ugossip.net

I think I covered everything in my reply to them (they claim I was probably raped by my father? what.), but if they start talking about me again, someone tell me, okay? So I can defend myself. Thanks.

Also, is there any way of seeing who's behind each post? The regulars appear to know somehow.
ckage
2008-11-11 00:36:43

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
Yes, I've been there. Just lurked, in a car-crash kind of fascination. I've even been mentioned there, curiously, I suspect, by a not-so-regular on IMDB you had an altercation with a few days ago, Anakin. It's the cesspool of Keanu pseudo-fandom, and where the likes of flipout and Tamoosomething go to die.

Don't bother.
LuxuriantN
2008-11-11 12:00:01

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
Yes, I've been there. I go quite often to ambulance chase lol. Car crash tv.

I was the person who told you today not to be too honest and open and I mean it. You can't defend yourself Anakin because you are not appealing to people who want to understand you. You are talking to people - not all but some - who wait for human weaknesses and pounce on them (as in the way your age/sexual inexperience etc is mocked).

The fact someone can suggest you were raped by your father shows you the mentality. If you try to explain or defend yourself, all you give them is more ammunition.

Either view and make the odd anon comment like the rest or stay away. There really is no middle ground. Ugossip is NOT the place to reveal personal details about yourself.

I was mentioned there the other day too Ckage. Someone was bitching about me and the reply she got was 'who the F*** is LuxN'? lol
TheWyleyOne
2008-11-30 19:36:52

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0

I have never been, or ever heard of it until a certain "flower" brought it up at imdb. However, now that you've posted the link Anakin, I am tempted to take a peep and see what all the fuss is about, for myself. I mean, I've been accused and found guilty so I might as well do the crime. What is it? Double jeopardy???

... how bad is it, Lux?

TWO
LuxuriantN
2008-11-30 21:34:22

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
Well, almost without fail, every time I pop in, someone is calling someone else awful names and they are accusing each other of being obsessed or stalkers.

They find a way to get words passed the profanity filters and say the most appalling things. I have been there one day and seen somebody call on of the main users a N***** b**** (or a black female dog lol). Nasty people using the anonymity to spew the bile they must build up inside from their day to day lives.

Now, does that sound bad? lol

EDIT - having said all that I just checked and it looked like they have been playing nice lol.

The sad thing is, there are some really intelligent people who go there who have a wealth of knowledge about many subjects and there are sometimes interesting conversations.

Usually though, by late evening in the US, there is some kind of fight or war or slanging match going on. Sometimes us guys at imdb get dragged into it but usually they just moan about klm/minnie or whoever the hell she is this week.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.