WINM Forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: Bwahahahahahahahahaha

Bwahahahahahahahahaha
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-11 23:18:21

Forum Posts: 328
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Oh for crying out loud!! Since I can't post a "reply" to KeanuLovesMe at the IMBD board (giving him/her) the attention she wants, I just have to here..... I swear the way some people think is just INSANE!!

KeanuLovesMe on Sat Oct 11 2008 07:28:13
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Apparently. But to add more TRUTH to my statement. On another board, for a LOUSE of a human being, several members and I intentionally riled the board to see who is WATCHING and we got our answer when what we posted ended up in mainstream news. I know for an undeniable FACT that IMDB is pursued by multi media outlets in addition to supportive staff & management of the subject.

IMDB is known globally, that is why I post here. I think posting on a "Fan site" is a waste of time unless it is an official one. Really, why waste time posting otherwise.

You don't think what is posted or taken off of IMDB or linked to IMDB can deflate or make a HUGE impact on someones career...example, J.Lo, the way she EXPLOITS and ABUSES CHILDREN, we have rallied, contacted, for example Pepsi investors; DIRECTLY, result her ads were pulled from the United States.

This board is WATCHED if not by the Keanu, then his white trash girlfriends, his management, more importantly potential script writers, directors, producers.

IF you care about him like you say, if you want to promote him then do it articulately, sincerely, respectfully along with others who come here...not everyone needs to agree but if you don't get some dialog going, his board is DEAD which will indicate so is his career.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Soooo, someone is either on a power trip or is just I don't know? Okay, I can see that there *may* be some lazy journalists who look at certain fansites or websites to gather information, but to assume that Keanu's career is dead because his IMDB board is maybe not very active, is just ludicrous!!! IMO More people lurk than post anyway,that's a given.

Ay yi yi. The weirdness just continues!

And I guess in his/her warped mind she thinks she'd doing Keanu a favor by posting all her rants (though I'll give her she does sometimes post actual links and things relating to Keanu, when she's not spouting off how demented and sad his fans are).

I just at some posters.

Anakin McFly
2008-10-11 23:49:37

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

if you want to promote him then do it articulately, sincerely, respectfully along with others who come here...not everyone needs to agree but if you don't get some dialog going, his board is DEAD which will indicate so is his career.
Yeah, and we were doing perfectly fine in the articulate, sincere, respectful arena until she came along and killed the board.
LuxuriantN
2008-10-12 00:17:52

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
Like I told her, it's another plea for attention. Thing that pisses me off is she must think we are morons.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-12 05:34:50

(Anakin McFly @ Oct 11 2008, 11:49 PM)

if you want to promote him then do it articulately, sincerely, respectfully along with others who come here...not everyone needs to agree but if you don't get some dialog going, his board is DEAD which will indicate so is his career.
Yeah, and we were doing perfectly fine in the articulate, sincere, respectful arena until she came along and killed the board.

You said it Anakin!

Double
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-12 05:40:49

(LuxuriantN @ Oct 12 2008, 12:17 AM)
Like I told her, it's another plea for attention.  Thing that pisses me off is she must think we are morons.

She obviously does. And what is with these so called "fans" of Keanu going on and on about how much money they make (KLM), how fabulous and smart and nice they are (isis). It makes one wonder.....

And I seriously don't know what they're on about in these posts??

by KeanuLovesMe 18 hours ago (Fri Oct 10 2008 19:39:27) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
WE TOLD YOU WOMEN to Behave and show him decency!!! WE TOLD YOU his camp keeps tabs on IMDB...now start being cool, he has a major motion picture to push

by KeanuLovesMe 5 hours ago (Sat Oct 11 2008 09:22:13) Ignore this User | Report Abuse

LMAO, yeah, why pay any attention too us when they have the CRAP Keanu's self appointed mommies post.

I am personally loving the one where the woman LIED about attending the AFI event, saying Keanu stared in her eyes all dreamy like and proved he was a man for the night....then got BUSTED.

Classics are the rifts brought here from other boards in an attempt to get SOMEONE to notice petty indifferences and take sides on who his bestest fan is.

The ONLY ones here posting INTERESTING stuff get deleted which is why this board is like a ghost town. Anyone coming along to see what attracts Keanu are going to be BORED and SCARED by what the "Fans" submit.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
How did luckofthe get busted?? True the thread got deleted, but I don't think that has anything to do with anything??

And the latest babble.....
Yet you just did by posting. You got to be smarter then that Anakin.

And, after reading your DISSES on your site to all the other fan sites, I think you secretly are enjoying the ruffled feathers.

I am SUGGESTING you all figure something out and quick because if Keanu's film FAILS in December, he might truly be living on the streets if he didn't bank his assets right.

People who have known me for a couple years here on IMDB know for fact my households main income is from oil employment. We bank more then $150,000 a year for 6 months of work. Not anywhere near Keanu's paycheck but surely a hell of a lot more then most here see in 10 years. The POINT HERE BEING you can live off of WELFARE without concern because you still get you benies but for the rest of us, you have too keep your occupation viable.

You say you LOVE Keanu then support him. Stop the B*S*. Also, make thread topics with interesting titles, these, Sandwich threads are BORING!!!

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Seriously, what the hell???

LuxuriantN
2008-10-12 12:46:52

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
She's not using the royal 'we'

She's using the roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic...and I am too -type 'we' LOL
TheWyleyOne
2008-10-12 20:14:34

Forum Posts: 115

As I don't follow anyone else's career, I often wonder if other big league stars (like the Johnnys and the Brads, etc) get this kind of demented, delusional attention?? Or is there just something special about our Keanu that attracts the fruit loops to him and in such a negative way?

TWO
Anakin McFly
2008-10-12 22:01:37

ADMIN

Don't know how accurate this is, but from an article:

I checked out some of the other on-line areas devoted to actors. I lurked in the Christian Slater, Johnny Depp, Val Kilmer, Chris O'Donnell, and Brad Pitt bulletin boards and folders. The people who post there are not at all the same breed as those who post in Keanu areas. The intense admiration for, discussion of, and obsession with Keanu is truly unmatched. I found myself wondering why.

- "Our Own Private Idol Boy" by Liz Bakulski
www.whoaisnotme.net/articles/1995_0922_our.htm

EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-13 07:34:42

(LuxuriantN @ Oct 12 2008, 12:46 PM)
She's not using the royal 'we'

She's using the roses are red, violets are blue, I'm schizophrenic...and I am too -type 'we' LOL

EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-13 07:38:45

(TheWyleyOne @ Oct 12 2008, 08:14 PM)
As I don't follow anyone else's career, I often wonder if other big league stars (like the Johnnys and the Brads, etc) get this kind of demented, delusional attention?? Or is there just something special about our Keanu that attracts the fruit loops to him and in such a negative way?

TWO

I would say all big stars get their share, but Keanu seems to attract a special breed of crazy! It's seriously messed up!

wacko.gif

And I see KeanuLovesMe has gone to the Jonnny Depp board saying that fans at the Keanu board were saying stuff about Johnny (negative and not true), trying to stir up some kind of board war!? Seriously, WTH???????????

It's so stupid and juvenile, you really have to laugh at this point!!

And oh how I hate IMDB and their dumb rules. I was reading the FAQ and basically they're no help whatsoever!! Their main thing is to ignore the poster, but won't do anything.
Anakin McFly
2008-10-13 09:56:25

ADMIN

...Wow.

Want to send a peace envoy over to the JD boards to warn 'em about KLM? Or would that just make things worse...
keanugirl762008-10-13 14:38:52

Forum Posts: 268

TWO

I would say all big stars get their share, but Keanu seems to attract a special breed of crazy! It's seriously messed up!
I agree
TheWyleyOne
2008-10-13 17:45:29

Forum Posts: 115
Poor guy!

(((K)))

Do you think we should go over to the Johnny board and warn his unsuspecting fans about the K-fruits??

TWO
ckage
2008-10-13 19:14:36

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6

Do you think we should go over to the Johnny board and warn his unsuspecting fans about the K-fruits??
No.

Judging by some of the regulars over there,

Nice conversation

I'd say they deserve to have some trash (aka Dumboo) dumped on them.

Anakin McFly
2008-10-13 19:30:06

ADMIN

Settled. -> http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0000136/board/f...91108#120091108
ckage
2008-10-13 19:47:40

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
How somebody can actually read the thread that resulted in the post, and STILL give a pat on the back to that freakin' idiot, is beyond me.

Worst: the trash-case is actually proud about ruining the board. I say ignore it, and move on with it.
Anakin McFly
2008-10-13 20:55:26

ADMIN

How somebody can actually read the thread that resulted in the post, and STILL give a pat on the back to that freakin' idiot, is beyond me.
My sentiments exactly.

(Meanwhile, just brief background info - WrongPlanet.Net is an online Aspie community, and generally they think that celebrities with AS are the most awesome people on the planet. Someone mentioned on another comm that if Keanu indeed had AS, it would greatly increase his respect for him. So it's not a 'Lets Think Up New Ways to Insult Keanu!!!11' affair; it's a lot more positive, and my only issue with that post you linked is that it claims there's an official diagnosis, though there's none as far as I know.)
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-14 08:06:18

(Anakin McFly @ Oct 13 2008, 09:56 AM)
...Wow.

Want to send a peace envoy over to the JD boards to warn 'em about KLM? Or would that just make things worse...

I think it would make it worse, but yes wow what an idiot!!!
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-14 08:09:10

(ckage @ Oct 13 2008, 07:47 PM)

Worst: the trash-case is actually proud about ruining the board. I say ignore it, and move on with it.

I really hope there's a special ring of hell for people like that!

edit: I see KLM is posting articles at the Johnny Depp board. I guess trying to ingratiate themselves. Excuse me while I go throw up!

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.