ckage
2008-10-06 23:02:47

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
If this isn't bat-shit crazy

I don't know what is.

From the Tamoo-idiot:

But it is not. I have watched threads get zapped by certain posters that had absolutely no harm or controversy. It is one or a handful of those who think they own Keanu doing this. So for them, retreat back to your PM's or your fan site or wherever the hell you dwell and figure it out because Keanu is about to start a major push for his new flick...with the absolute DISMELL box office his flicks have, he is going to need every resource to pitch his project and losing IMDB is going to HURT him. Lets see hoe much you really care about him.
So, this is her plan. Basically, since her ass-like behavior made everyone either despise her guts, or simply ignore her, she'll ruin the IMDB board in order to hurt Keanu's career.

How was it again, that thing about Keanu attracting the nuts?

Megalomania, here we go!!
LuxuriantN
2008-10-07 03:59:22

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
The last rants of a desperate fool lol.

His career doesnt rely on boards such as Imdb. All it would take for an industry exec or reporter to realise how useless it is as a resource, is to spend 5 minutes scrolling back through insane posts.

I think this dork is forgetting there is a professional Imdb. That's probably the one they take so much note of - and maybe the scores the movies get.
LuxuriantN
2008-10-07 05:25:39

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
I posted a reply to her - pretty much what I said in my reply here.
Anakin McFly
2008-10-07 07:43:30

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
...Whoa.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-07 11:50:11

Forum Posts: 328
Comments: 0
Seriously, who thinks like that??

Only a nutter who wants to destroy the Keanu fan sites/boards and hates their fans. I wished they get a life (or a job). I mean, do you see how often and much that person posts on IMDB!?? Good grief! (And not just on Keanu's board. They seem to enjoy spouting off about politics too! And of course most of it is negative.)

And considering how many people (fans) show up when Keanu has anything (premiere, etc...), he doesn't need the IMDB board. I mean how has he survived all these years when there wasn't IMDB? Some people aren't too bright apparently.
TheWyleyOne
2008-10-07 20:58:38

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0

From the Tamoo-idiot:

But it is not. I have watched threads get zapped by certain posters that had absolutely no harm or controversy. It is one or a handful of those who think they own Keanu doing this. So for them, retreat back to your PM's or your fan site or wherever the hell you dwell and figure it out because Keanu is about to start a major push for his new flick...with the absolute DISMELL box office his flicks have, he is going to need every resource to pitch his project and losing IMDB is going to HURT him. Lets see hoe much you really care about him. 

So, this is her plan. Basically, since her ass-like behavior made everyone either despise her guts, or simply ignore her, she'll ruin the IMDB board in order to hurt Keanu's career.

How was it again, that thing about Keanu attracting the nuts?

That whole statement is a contradiction of itself.

Yep, like a magnet! Poor guy

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.