WINM Forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa

HaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHaHa
EverythingIsMagic
2008-09-30 10:39:02

Forum Posts: 328
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Oh my, silly me! I should just *know* by now not to post at IMDB.

Someone was asking about Keanu articles, so I pm'ed them a link and the next thing I know blossom and IHeartKeanu are accusing me of sending hateful PM's and being full of hate and having cohorts and deleting posts!!! Which I did not (and I don't delete posts either), I seriously just sent a link. And if you know Anakin, you know which link I sent (since she's been spending so much time on it!)

Oh man, you just have to laugh! How ridiculous!!! They are sooo pathetic!! Sadly, I responded to them, which is exactly what they wanted.

I know I was pretty argumentative with Lesley/Isis over the past year, but I seriously don't care about her anymore. She's more her own one woman freak show to me by now. And I have flip on ignore, so I don't see anything she posts and therefore it doesn't bug me.

Just lame! Ay yi yi!
keanugirl762008-09-30 14:16:33

Forum Posts: 268
I don't care about any of them
TheWyleyOne
2008-09-30 18:49:12

Forum Posts: 115

Oh, Lordy! Is that IHeart one another one of their army??!

This is why I stopped going there after all the trouble and why now, when I do pop in, I tend to only respond to the people I "know" - the original and genuine members. I got so paranoid about any new name appearing, at one point I just assumed that anyone posting for the first time was another bloss personality. I'm not sure what to think of those drive-by posts by members who post an attack comment on bloss & co and disappear. It's kind of scary hanging around there!

I don't have flip on ignore for the simple reason that her posts give me something to laugh at. Well, I either laugh or roll my eyes a lot and at least that's giving my eyes a good workout!

EverythingIsMagic
2008-09-30 23:01:16

(keanugirl76 @ Sep 30 2008, 02:16 PM)
I don't care about any of them

And you're so much better off keanugirl76!

I thought the IMDB had calmed down a bit, but guess not.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-09-30 23:10:40

Oh, Lordy! Is that IHeart one another one of their army??!

It sounds like it. It's hard to keep track.

This is why I stopped going there after all the trouble and why now, when I do pop in, I tend to only respond to the people I "know" - the original and genuine members. I got so paranoid about any new name appearing, at one point I just assumed that anyone posting for the first time was another bloss personality. I'm not sure what to think of those drive-by posts by members who post an attack comment on bloss & co and disappear. It's kind of scary hanging around there!
I totally agree. It is tres bizarre!

I don't have flip on ignore for the simple reason that her posts give me something to laugh at. Well, I either laugh or roll my eyes a lot and at least that's giving my eyes a good workout!

I'm sure she has her moments. Just after years of reading her "ideas" and them pissing me off, I just couldn't deal with it anymore. The private=gay comment did seem a bit funny (what you guys were talking about in another thread), if just for the absurdity of it all.

And I did want to thank Anakin for sticking up for me in that thread and post the link that I had posted (which was Anakin's, since like I said she's been working SO hard on it! Even neglecting her schoolwork and hurting her wrist!)

Also, in case you don't go there (and I don't blame you!) flutterbylola the OP thanked me in PM and on the board. Poor flutterbylola, ask a simple question and all kinds of craziness unleashes!

Seriously, you just have to laugh and scratch your head!!

LucaM
2008-10-01 00:14:20

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
you know... that's why I stay away from those boards for quite a time now.

I might be masochistic... but not to THAT degree, lol !!!

LuxuriantN
2008-10-01 01:05:55

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
It's still as crazy as ever. I just wish we could all learn to ignore them. I know they hijack legit posts but I truly believe we can talk around them and just act like they are not there.

This is like freakin' high school eh? lol
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-01 06:13:31

(LucaM @ Oct 1 2008, 12:14 AM)
you know... that's why I stay away from those boards for quite a time now.

I might be masochistic... but not to THAT degree, lol !!!

I tried staying away, but got sucked back in! Habit I guess. And I do like some of the posters there.

I'm actually a movie fan and Keanu is one of my favorite actors.

I think I'm really going to make a concerted effort to *try* and stay away from the KR board until TDTESS comes out and then maybe I'll only post on the TDTESS board. I'm not making any for sure promises, but I'm going to try. If just for my mental health.

Gah, I'm always making these dramatic declarations here. Sorry. I'm really not a drama queen.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-01 06:18:29

(LuxuriantN @ Oct 1 2008, 01:05 AM)
It's still as crazy as ever.  I just wish we could all learn to ignore them.  I know they hijack legit posts but I truly believe we can talk around them and just act like they are not there.

This is like freakin' high school eh? lol

You said it Lux!! And it's really obvious that some just want a reaction from Keanu fans. I mean, why the taunting? It's so lame!

It is a bummer that they pipe up when there's a legitimate thread. Or threads are deleted and you wonder what is said.

Now they've (RecallPalin) got chez, one of the nicer posters, all upset, because she posted one of her friends MySpace page. (parrishgrady)

It just goes on and on.....I guess some people are really *that* bored.

Personality_Disorder2008-10-02 08:16:21

Forum Posts: 52
Tamoo clearly thinks his IMDB board is too "dead" and has taken on a one-idiot mission to stir up tabloidish and gossipy junk on it in order to make it seem as "busy" with trash as a Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan board. From her most recent comments, that is obvious, and makes her sound like she is just flipout's second account.

Anakin McFly
2008-10-02 09:37:55

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
And guess WHY it's even dead in the first place.

If it wasn't for her and the deleting trolls she attracted, we'd all still be over there.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-02 10:41:44

(Personality_Disorder @ Oct 2 2008, 08:16 AM)
Tamoo clearly thinks his IMDB board is too "dead" and has taken on a one-idiot mission to stir up tabloidish and gossipy junk on it in order to make it seem as "busy" with trash as a Paris Hilton or Lindsay Lohan board.รก From her most recent comments, that is obvious, and makes her sound like she is just flipout's second account.
I agree. She/he pulled out all the stops to try to get someone to react to her/his posts. I feel bad when newbies post and answer her/him.

I do think it's kind of a shame she picked on parrishgrady and made her feel bad for being an "older" fan. And of course, parrishgrady responded, falling right into her trap.

And now she's (parrishgrady) asking for opinions about how old Keanu fans are at CK. (taking a poll)

I sent a PM to parrish, saying KeanuLovesMe is an IMDB K.R. troll and not to respond. We'll see what happens....

And obviously, I have a problem as I can't seem to stay away from the dumb IMDB boards!!!!!
LuxuriantN
2008-10-02 11:06:22

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
It's hard to resist. I responded yesterday and got some really weird reply which threw my off balance (which I guess was the intention?)

Her ploys are transparent - just keep poking people with sticks until they respond.

EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-03 00:27:44

(LuxuriantN @ Oct 2 2008, 11:06 AM)
It's hard to resist.  I responded yesterday and got some really weird reply which threw my off balance (which I guess was the intention?)

Her ploys are transparent - just keep poking people with sticks until they respond.

It is hard to resist. There have been many times when I *really* wanted to say (post) something, but then thought, no that's exactly what they want.

It doesn't always work though.

I see the parrishgrady thread is gone now.

And so true about just going on and on and on until someone bites. I mean making your IMDB user name KeanuLovesMe!?? How transparent can you get? I mean, you think someone might comment on that!?

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.