1 2 [3]

The whining thread
ckage
2008-09-23 19:27:08

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
I saw a few... probably two, yes.

pretendyouredead is really pissed off with lflipout and friends and the stuff they've been saying about Keanu.

If that's pretendyouredead's strategy, I think it's just plain counter-producing: it just feeds in to the kind of cesspool lflipout and company like to swim in, and weeds away normal, level-headed posters.
TheWyleyOne
2008-09-23 20:25:37

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0
OMG !!! Looks like I've missed out on a fair bit

I also read pretendyouredead in a smart-assy way and find his/her comments funny at times. Missed the cannibal one though.

What is JTJ??

Also, speaking of Chicks, do you have to be registered to get into the lounge now? I was never registered there before it crashed, I'd just go browse through the lounge when I had a chance and tried to check Daily Dose daily, hehehe... can't find it now. Don't know if that's because it's not up or because I have to be registered??

PS: Anakin, I'm still working on my pc probs. Sort of let it go a little due to new work, being sick and basic computer frustration. *sigh!*

dry.gif
Anakin McFly
2008-09-23 20:30:31

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
I think pretendyouredead probably considered cannibalism too out there to be considered seriously by anyone; though sadly with the kind of wackos running about Keanu fandom, it's no longer the case.

JTJ is some gossip board site that we were all accused of being from during the blossombaby1986 saga.

PS: Anakin, I'm still working on my pc probs. Sort of let it go a little due to new work, being sick and basic computer frustration. *sigh!*

Take your time. I'll be busy for a while, plus I just got a DVD from a CKer with a bunch of Keanu films. Including, uh, Speed. unsure.gif
Personality_Disorder2008-09-23 23:30:07

Forum Posts: 52

Including, uh, Speed.รก unsure.gif
Watch the first part!

do you have to be registered to get into the lounge now?
I don't think so. I still haven't registered on the main page or for the lounge but can read the messages. There may be MORE sections though that you can see only when registered.

Anyways, I've spent years enjoying surfing on IMDB boards, but since a few weeks ago, I honestly have no desire to visit the Keanu board. I mean there is only so much bullshit one can subject oneself to unnecessarily.
LucaM
2008-09-24 00:05:19

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
you can read the messages in the lounge threads without registering.
you need to register in order to post, though...
EverythingIsMagic
2008-09-24 02:00:19

Forum Posts: 328
Personality Disorder said:

Anyways, I've spent years enjoying surfing on IMDB boards, but since a few weeks ago, I honestly have no desire to visit the Keanu board. I mean there is only so much bullshit one can subject oneself to unnecessarily.
Gah, isn't that the truth!!!

And it's just a bummer that there isn't a whole lot going on in Keanu-fan land right now to talk about (new movie or interviews-I know, they'll be out in December, but still!)

And I just want to post, since this is the whining thread, that I'm sure Keanu would find Megan Fox's Brian tattoo near her crotch a real turn on!!! (in response to Tamoo saying KEanu needs a hot g/f like Megan Fox. Barf )

edit: Well, now I see deletions are the "thing" to do at IMDB.

1 2 [3]

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.