WINM Forums :: The Website :: Tom Cruise

Tom Cruise
TheWyleyOne
2008-08-25 20:48:04

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
OK, I've been curious about this for a long time, but too embarrased to ask... but now curiousity has gotten the better of me.

Why is there so much Tom Cruise related "advertising" (links) on this site??

Anakin McFly
2008-08-25 22:32:51

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
I have no idea. I wondered about that too...
ckage
2008-08-26 01:20:40

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Advertising placement through keywords on a site. That ad is probably programmed to appear in any site with these keywords on the site description: Famous Actors.

The advertisers probably thought they were focusing on the target group of that Tom Cruise image-clean-up site by placing the ad on other fans sites...

EverythingIsMagic
2008-08-26 08:33:25

Forum Posts: 328
Wyley that Post Icon you used cracked me up!!!! I'm not a TC fan. I mean, I don't hate *hate* him (I'll watch some of his movies) and wouldn't post negative things at his IMDB board, but that pretty much sums up how I feel about him these days.

He seems like such a control freak and hearing him say that only a "Scientologist" can help someone at the scene of an accident, well, can you say inflated ego!??

Sorry if any of you guys like him. Like I said I don't have a burning hatred of the guy, just that some of the things he says rub me the wrong way.
keanugirl762008-08-26 14:50:46

Forum Posts: 268
I don't hate any actor - why hating, after all - it's just that Tom and others are not my cup of tea.
TheWyleyOne
2008-08-28 20:19:42

Forum Posts: 115
LoL, s'Magic! I think it's cute (the green "sickie" not Tom). But I agree, I don't hate him and watched many of his movies in the past, just in recent history his role as poster boy to Scientology has put me off him. I no longer will see his movies on the big screen as I refuse to give him another cent of my hard earned money. Much more willing to spend it on Keanu.

I have to add though, I thought his part in Tropic Thunder was hysterical, made me remember he's not all bad.

TWO

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.