WINM Forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: Stupid IMDb deletions.

Stupid IMDb deletions.
Anakin McFly
2008-08-12 11:26:41

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

Does anyone have any idea who those people are? Are they the same person? Because I notice that most of those accounts are days old and were created at the same time as their first and only posts.

I've contacted the IMDb help desk about this. They had better do something.

Same problem over at the Back to the Future boards. Some idiot came on and started challenging everyone to physical fights, declared that anyone who didn't take up his challenge was weak and gay, and then reported their posts. Meanwhile all his posts stay up.

IMDb needs a new admin.
ckage
2008-08-12 18:06:42

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
Are you talking about the Keanu board, or the TDESS one? Because we have plenty of "deleted by admin" posts over there too. To clear things out from the get go, no, in either case, I've got nothing to do with it.

Now, in the K-man's board, I think it's a case of anti-lflipout and her gay obsession gang. They appear whenever flip starts to go overboard with zee gay thing. I don't know who they are, or where they come from. They all sound the same, so maybe their the same person?...

On TDESS, don't really know what's going on there.
Anakin McFly
2008-08-13 09:35:58

ADMIN

Mostly the Keanu board. I didn't notice deletions on the TDTESS one.

They all sound the same, so maybe their the same person?...
Probably. lflipout claims they're CKers, but I've never encountered that writing style on CK before.

People should realise that it's not just lflipout they're annoying. It's zarking frustrating to get an e-mail alert and click on it and discover that the post in question was deleted by an admin. I like to know what other people are trying to tell me. I wouldn't like to spend time writing a reply to someone else only to have it deleted before they see it. Kind of defeats the purpose.

Not to mention that it's no longer possible to see both sides of the conversation.

...and now one of them just accused reieann of being blossom, which is stupid.

1) Completely different writing style. reieann actually uses puncutation and doesn't express an inappropriate love for run-on sentences. She's also a lot calmer and doesn't explode at everything.

2) reieann is regular-nice, not fake!nice

3) reieann likes me. blossom doesn't.

4) I've talked to the both of them via PMs, which would be kind of stupid if they were the same person and didn't tell me.
TheWyleyOne
2008-08-13 18:58:01

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0
I have lost track as I don't hang around there as much as I used to ever since the blossom-overabundance. Since I've come back in recent weeks, I've noticed a lot of other new names and i guess I'm still wary, not sure if they are real new people or just more characters of the same one???

I don't know what to make of Reiann yet. She responded to one of my comments a little strongly (IMO, since I didn't even know who she was, but then again, like I said, I'm still a little sensitive) and she commented on how I "used to" have an understanding of what the K board was about. Huh? As far as I knew, she was new and I hadn't been there in days and hardly said boo when I had, so what does she know about how I "used to" understand??

Anyway, I could be ultra-sensitive to the whole www-biatch thng, it amazes me how people just open their "mouths" (typing fingers) and say whatever the 'ell they want just because it's online and they're safe behind their monitors.

I've never bothered with the deleting thing. What's the point? It's like hitting your head against a brick wall. Some are just good at irritating me, so I completely skim past their usual propaganda.

Anakin McFly
2008-08-21 16:36:18

ADMIN

Wow. I started a thread asking people to stop deleting other people, lflipout replied saying that it was mostly her getting deleted, and shortly after that post was deleted as well.

IT HAD NOTHING GAY AT ALL ABOUT IT. AT ALL. IT WAS A COMPLETELY INNOCENT POST MADE UP OF COMPLETELY INNOCENT LETTERS IN THE ENGLISH LANGUAGE.

srsly who are the deleters and where do they come from and are they trying to overthrow the boards or something?
EllieP2008-08-22 01:35:06

Forum Posts: 110
I take it the "ignore them and they'll go away" theory doesn't work?
TheWyleyOne
2008-08-25 20:39:54

I just responded to that "Where is Everyone from?" thread by that newbie Tamoomeadows and whoosh! Went back to imdb about 15mins later and it's gone.

Of course Tamoo was getting a bit political / racial / I don't know what else, so that may have had something to do with it. I don't know who Tamoo is but I'm suspecting that the "meadow" was once a single "blossom". Whoever she is, she has already got an "x" by her name in my book for her disgusting and disgraceful carry on about Jennifer Syme. Not to mention the rant and rave she threw at Anankin!

Anakin McFly
2008-08-25 22:30:10

ADMIN

Nah, she's not blossom. Different writing style. Uses punctuation. Shorter sentences. And she's said she's not blossom and left it at that, whereas blossom used to go into long whiny rants whenever people accused her of things.

But still, this deleting is killing all the discussions on the boards. The deleters don't seem to understand that it's not a topical thing; we have a whole community there, and our discussions carry from thread to thread, and deleting one thread breaks off the overall discussion and it sucks and IMDb admin suck.

I vote we move back here for the time being.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-08-26 08:08:34

Forum Posts: 328
I don't know Anakin I agree with Wyley. I was kind of getting the vibe that Tamoo was blossom too. Just the same MO they used when first starting to post there. First they asked questions (nicely) about Keanu and then degenerated into how horrible Keanu and his fans are and then stating their "opinions" on him (negative of course) and his lifestyle etc. etc... Of course, their opinions were proclaimed as fact.

I would usually go by writing style too, but I think blossom or whoever changes it up. There have been posters who I thought were also blossom (sock puppets), but they wrote differently. I don't know just a vibe I get.

I think it's strange that all these posters come out of the woodwork when flip or blossom or TamooMeadows post. It's almost like those posters want to be seem as a victim. Again, just a vibe I get. It's funny flip seems to always be in the mix. But then I'm not a fan of hers. (I know some of you have no problem with her and that's fine)

Anyways, I'm tired of going over there and trying to read a thread. It's one thing if I have a poster on ignore (like flip), but a totally different one when there's nothing but deleted posts. I noticed too that some posts that were deleted didn't seem to be "bad" or warrant a deletion. The mods at IMDB confuse me.

So anyways, if I have any Keanu stuff to post, I'll post here! Though, there will probably be a drought until TDTESS comes out.

I think it's sad that someone needs to get their jollies by riling up people on an IMDB board and saying the most outrageous things to get a response. Can you say pathetic?

And just for the record, I'm not deleting threads or reporting people either. I wonder if it's some of those people at U Gossip. Seems like some of them would be involved in something like that and I believe flip used to post there (or maybe still does?)

It's such a waste of time dealing with that crap! And really who wants to read it?
Anakin McFly
2008-08-26 11:22:39

ADMIN

I think they're all probably part of the same crowd, maybe from UGossip or something. At any rate they appear to know each other, which is another main reason why I don't think Tamoo is blossom - the trigger-happy sockpuppets would have called her out on it long ago if it was, and had a field day with it. As it is, they seem to believe that she's someone else altogether, and as you said elsewhere, she has been on other boards as well and isn't just camping out on the main pond.

I don't know if the sockpuppets were always there on the boards, lurking, or if they just swarm out of nowhere when people start posting things that offend them.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-08-27 02:31:42

I think they're all probably part of the same crowd, maybe from UGossip or something. At any rate they appear to know each other, which is another main reason why I don't think Tamoo is blossom - the trigger-happy sockpuppets would have called her out on it long ago if it was, and had a field day with it. As it is, they seem to believe that she's someone else altogether, and as you said elsewhere, she has been on other boards as well and isn't just camping out on the main pond.
That's a good point Anakin. They probably *would* have called out blossom. Hmmm...

I don't know if the sockpuppets were always there on the boards, lurking, or if they just swarm out of nowhere when people start posting things that offend them.
That is *so* freaky! It does seem like they just come out of nowhere. Ay yi yi!
ckage
2008-08-27 18:08:56

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
I got deleted too!

That idiot is quoting shit from Uncyclopedia, and people are taking it seriously. How dumb can one be...
Anakin McFly
2008-08-27 22:00:05

ADMIN

Yep. I never thought I'd see the day when someone took Uncyclopaedia seriously.

Makes me wonder about lflipout's other sources...

"Keanu Reeves is a German philosopher and anal-bead enthusiast who, unknown to most people, is actually a kiwi. He currently resides in a fruit tree in southern Los Angeles, with his wife, a fetish-oriented midget sex doll with real armpit hair, and their children: a rottweiler named Kevin, and a bottle of mint-chocolate hair grease, formerly known as Kurt. He aspires to be a plank of wood.

Keanu first auditioned for a film role in 1979, when a gust of wind blew him through the window of a T.V. studio. His first film appearance was in the ice hockey film Youngblood. He had an immense amount of difficulty with the skating scenes, so the director had to use a lime covered in faux fur from the German hockey team as a stunt double.
"

http://uncyclopedia.org/wiki/Keanu_Reeves
EverythingIsMagic
2008-08-28 10:57:54

I got deleted too!
Stupid IMDB.

That idiot is quoting shit from Uncyclopedia, and people are taking it seriously. How dumb can one be...
I'd say pretty dumb.

I just think it's strange that some people just decide out of the blue one day to post and post and post and post at Keanu's IMDB board. Especially over the last year or so. Isis comes to mind, blossom and now this TamooMeadows poster. WTH??

It's just so random and weird. I mean, Keanu has had a few kooky fans posting here and there, but in the 3-4 years I've been at IMDB those recent posters take the cake!
EverythingIsMagic
2008-08-28 10:59:23

Keanu Reeves is a German philosopher and anal-bead enthusiast who, unknown to most people, is actually a kiwi. He currently resides in a fruit tree in southern Los Angeles, with his wife, a fetish-oriented midget sex doll with real armpit hair, and their children: a rottweiler named Kevin, and a bottle of mint-chocolate hair grease, formerly known as Kurt. He aspires to be a plank of wood.

Keanu first auditioned for a film role in 1979, when a gust of wind blew him through the window of a T.V. studio. His first film appearance was in the ice hockey film Youngblood. He had an immense amount of difficulty with the skating scenes, so the director had to use a lime covered in faux fur from the German hockey team as a stunt double. "
Oh for crying out loud!??
TheWyleyOne
2008-08-28 20:36:38

(EverythingIsMagic @ Aug 26 2008, 08:08 AM)
I think it's strange that all these posters come out of the woodwork when flip or blossom or TamooMeadows post. It's almost like those posters want to be seem as a victim. Again, just a vibe I get. It's funny flip seems to always be in the mix. But then I'm not a fan of hers. (I know some of you have no problem with her and that's fine)

I sympathise Magic, I too am an anti-Flip-flopper.

I think my impatience with her stems from the fact I knew someone with the same mentality in real life and it's so frustrating trying to have a reasonable conversation with someone like that.

TWO
EverythingIsMagic
2008-08-29 08:18:24

I sympathise Magic, I too am an anti-Flip-flopper.

I think my impatience with her stems from the fact I knew someone with the same mentality in real life and it's so frustrating trying to have a reasonable conversation with someone like that.
Really? The same mentality? Is that possible??

I'm so sorry! I can understand your frustration. It's one thing to have a differing opinion, but to just beat something into the ground and spin the most inocuous things, just argh!!!

Now *drum roll please* the icing on the cake of this madness, it seems isis made a new post at CK! I mean, get a freakin' clue would ya!?? Unless, she's being impostered, but I doubt it. She just wants more hits on her web site. So pathetic!

Just shoot me now!

edit: Isis's post was deleted, but I saved it (why I don't know? I really can't stand that person and I'm sure she'd enjoy me talking about her)

Re: Street Kings Top DVD
1. What happened to the "Cancer Thread"?

I thought club-keanu was raising money for cancer awareness?

I guess I read 'BETWEEN THE LINES'...

and thought you might "think" I might "show up" and destroy your illusions.

Anyhoo.

http://

That's all old Isis/Keanu has to say. (Or should I say, "OSIRIS/ISIS"?)

Stay tuned !

XOOX ISIS
2008/8/28 17:02

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.