WINM Forums :: The Website :: Keanu when he did his best

Keanu when he did his best
firestarter9992008-04-22 15:23:57

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Keanu Reeves, you were doing so well in Street Kings...the movie plot let you down.
I have a funny little skit I made about the would-be rapport between St. Kee and a director that you may be interested in.
You are more than welcome to inform me if interested. Also as for possible new things to add...some humour from those of us who though are fans can see the humour in the whole wooden-he-may-be-an-actor-to you-but he-will-always-be-Ted-to-me line of thinking.
Anakin McFly
2008-04-22 20:05:39

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

I have a funny little skit I made about the would-be rapport between St. Kee and a director that you may be interested in.
You are more than welcome to inform me if interested.

Sure - post it up on the fan creations board.

Also as for possible new things to add...some humour from those of us who though are fans can see the humour in the whole wooden-he-may-be-an-actor-to you-but he-will-always-be-Ted-to-me line of thinking.

Heh, yeah; there's a quote by nancloutier on the site that pretty much sums it up:

"It's not the fans that are hero-worshipping, it's that most negative comments about Keanu make no sense and follow a weird contradictory logic. Like, he is wooden, but he is always Ted, even though Ted was anything but wooden; or he's emotionless, but then playing an emotionless alien is a bad idea; or he's dumb, and should only play dumb characters, but then 'he only plays dumb characters' is a sign he doesn't stretch as an actor, but then stretching as an actor proves he can't act so he should stick to dumb characters; or he "talks and looks weird" paired now with the newest one: he doesn't look or talk weird, just American, which pretty much tells me that people are now down to bashing him without even looking at him."
EllieP2008-04-28 16:32:47

Forum Posts: 110
I had a surreal conversation yesterday. I suggested to an aquaintance that we go and see Street Kings, to which she answered "I don't like Keanu Reeves, and I've seen Street Kings anyway, it's shit" answering that I'm going to try and blatantly con my husband into going with me coz I like Keanu, she said "Well, that's the only reason to go, and he's really good"......Did I miss something?
LucaM
2008-04-29 05:28:28

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
was she German ??

yeah...I know... but you know why I asked that
EllieP2008-04-30 03:01:59

Forum Posts: 110
Haha Luca So back to the acting...wooden = solid and reliabl?
LucaM
2008-04-30 05:03:04

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
ja....

and it floats on water.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.