WINM Forums :: The Library :: 'Limousine' par Karim Kazi an article about Kim and Keanu

'Limousine' par Karim Kazi an article about Kim and Keanu
dotdotdot2009-12-02 21:20

Forum Posts: 24
Comments: 4
Reviews: 0
I found this online. I'm not sure what it is but it's an interesting read. I think the guy who wrote this is a little out there but hey, like I said it's very interesting.

http://keanu-lover.spaces.live.com/blog/cns!311A5D6A6B4CD3A3!1536.entry

AngelWitch
2009-12-05 19:06

Forum Posts: 52
Comments: 40
It's from a book called "Limousine, Memories From a Driver to the Stars" written by Karim Kazi.

The story of a young French man of Algerian origin who had both a passion for cars and the desire to live the life of stars. So, if not at the top of a movie poster, he became a chauffeur to stars! Passing through the famous valet parking at the Ritz before setting up his own business, he was able to share the daily life of colorful characters. A Chinese admiral who came under heavy guard to negotiate the purchase of frigates, Arab princes, wealthy heiresses in Qatar ... He even failed to drive Princess Diana, that terrible night in August 1997. And, knowing well the vehicle of drama, it still raises questions ... But he also saw Mick Jagger as a sugar daddy, Bruce Willis at ease, Demi Moore and her compulsive shopping, Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown an explosive couple; Jean-Claude Van Damme a perpetual flirt, and many other celebrities in unexpected aspects. Limousine: a book full revealing anecdotes, lived in the rearview mirror of a boy at first fascinated but not dazzled as he watches the flakes too close to be confused with stars.

Sorry if that does not make much sense but it was originally written in french and when you use google to translate it can be a bit hit and miss

seer
2009-12-05 22:30

Forum Posts: 330
Comments: 131
The 'unseen' ones who see behind the scenes ;)

Be interesting reading, but I'd have to trust the source to believe what is written :D.

dotdotdot2009-12-06 02:24

Forum Posts: 24
Comments: 4
Yeah I got a chance to read it and by the way he kept saying Keanu's sister was really into him was a little sad to me. He just didn't seem all there to me. But like I said it was an interesting read.
matrixnospoon032009-12-06 03:42

Forum Posts: 73
Comments: 21
Very interesting read. Seems kind of far-fetched, but interesting.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.