WINM Forums :: The Website :: Recon

Recon
seer
2009-12-17 13:57

Forum Posts: 330
Comments: 131
Reviews: 0
Not that I have any business doing so, but I nominate Ink to the recon squad, for her untiring efforts in providing general information articles as well as 'suspiciously motivated author' material to be scrutinized and/or rebutted by the S.W.A.T. team.

;)

Oh - and I saw the DB banner, good job!

Anakin McFly
2009-12-17 14:05

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Yeah, thought of that, but then there are so many new members and it would be hard to keep track.

I'm changing the thing to 'original K-SWAT', since quite a lot of them are gone now anyway. :( Everyone who's a member of WINM is a member of K-SWAT.

seer
2009-12-17 14:34

Forum Posts: 330
Comments: 131
Or perhaps keep the originals that remain as the 'officer' corp, and if someone is particularly good in any particular field (like the translators, or those bringing in articles) then designate their position :).

Or you could even keep that entire page and top it with something like 'circa 200_' designating it as 'the beginning' :).

inkhuldra
2009-12-17 15:39

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
This is so funny, because back in the early 90s there was an e-mail fanlist called The Garden of Keanadu, and many of us had official positions there. Not in relation to Our Man, though -- it was mainly positions as active members of the virtual Garden community. I was the keeper of the Norwegian Wood, which was a virtual forest to the North of the Garden, as well as being a website where I published articles related to Keanu. Many of the articles I've provided for WINM are from the Norwegian Wood, actually. We also had a virtual bar where the official bar keeper was a girl in Singapore, and a virtual ice skating rink where somebody was the official zamboni (ice scraper) driver, etc.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.