WINM Forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: TRON LEGACY!!!!!

TRON LEGACY!!!!!
ShadowSpark
2010-12-18 07:32

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
Reviews: 0
IT'S HERE!!!!!!!! I went to see it in 3D at midnight in Flagstaff, AZ. I wore my costume and I met ONE other person who also wore one. 'Tis a GREAT movie, but you really need to watch the original before going to see it. To help with that, I'm posting a link so you guys can watch the original online. Start here: http://www.wisevid.com/play?v=tK-Nw-rBac8

Watch the original, then go see Tron Legacy!!!!

Anakin McFly
2010-12-18 15:00

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Saw the original a few days ago, and Tron Legacy yesterday. There has been a huge, huge improvement in the graphics. XD The stories are still... questionable, though. :|
ShadowSpark
2010-12-19 09:17

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
Reviews: 0
I only met one other person who went to the trouble to make a costume.....but my favorite seen is the one where Flynn's stealing the aircraft - bonking the guy on the head is the equivalent of kicking the machine to make it work. LOL! Don't know what to think of the ending.....and I'm not going to say any more for fear of spoiling it. For those of you who haven't yet, GO SEE IT!!!
ARYA
2011-05-31 11:17

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
I really dug Tron Legacy. I only saw it once and I'm looking forward to getting it from netflix where it's still long wait listed.
The dialog was punched up by Bernie Glassman at the request of Jeff Bridges who wanted some real philosophical ideas in there.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.