WINM Forums :: Off-Topic Chat :: Selling my Keanu Memorabilia

Selling my Keanu Memorabilia
Spuddie2012-09-17 11:05

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
I'm a long-time Keanu fan but I'm downsizing my living quarters and there is no place for all of my Keanu stuff. So, I wanted to sell my stuff to someone who would really appreciate the collection - to a true fan. So first dibs to Keanu fans here.

This is what I'm looking to sell in one lot:

Official Dogstar tee shirt (washed but not worn), Japan tour program, drumstick from Rob Mailhouse
The Watcher crew tee (washed but not worn)
Chain Reaction Press Kit
Devil's Advocate Press Kit
Devil's Advocate crew tee (washed but not worn)
A whole bunch of magazines and pictures - including some original photos from yours truly
Point Break Press Kit
VHS Keanu In His Own Words (from Japan, I can't find this anywhere online so I'm guessing it is a pretty rare video)
Book: Keanu Reeves An Excellent Adventure by Brian J. Robb

If you are interested and want specific details or photos of the items, let me know and I will oblige. I'd like to sell all of the above for $65 US with free shipping to the continental US. Does that sound fair?

I also have about 22 VHS tapes of Keanu's movies (and two interview compilations) including some rare movies like Youngblood, Act of Vengeance, About Last Night, Babes in Toyland and others. I can give the specific titles if you are interested. I'd sell all of my tapes together for $30 including free shipping in the continental US. Fair?

Please feel free to contact me if you are at all interested and I can provide photos and specific titles of the items that I have.

Be excellent to each other!

ARYA
2012-09-17 11:47

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Its a fair price but I am not buying memorabilia. I hope you find a good home for your stuff. I remember you from some years back and you were friends with Krix and Nettie if I recall correctly?
Spuddie2012-09-17 12:26

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Yup, that's me. I'm still mourning Nettie. That's probably part of the reason why I am unloading my Keanu stuff.

Anyway, hopefully someone here will be interested in the stuff. Thanks for your help!

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.