WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: Wikipedia is amusing.

Wikipedia is amusing.
Anakin McFly
2009-01-10 00:37:02

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Wikipedia vandal on the loose on the Keanu article. He was repeatedly replacing every instance of 'Keanu' with 'Neo' and deleting large chunks of the text, replacing Keanu's long and illustrious life with:

"NEO IS THE SHIZZLE FO RIZZLE."

Some other guy was diligently reverting the change every time it happens. I am finding this disproportionately hilarious.

I especially love this one:

http://en.wikipedia.org/w/index.php?title=...oldid=260583811

XD

Summarised version for people who don't click on links:

NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO NEO

etc.
SonjaRostov2009-01-12 02:27:13

Forum Posts: 31
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Yet students insist on citing Wikipedia as a source in their term papers. Go figure, huh?

(As a matter of fact, "Mr. Rostov" is having a problem at work with someone posting inaccurate info about one of the products he's responsible for. He may have to create a wiki account just to fix it and make it stay fixed.)

As to messing with Reeves' page, I'd at least hope for something, you know, clever. Alas, it was never to be! All the people who screw with it are essentially boring, IMO.

Sonja, with high vandalism standards (spell that graffiti right!)
Anakin McFly
2009-01-12 09:43:02

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

Yet students insist on citing Wikipedia as a source in their term papers. Go figure, huh?
Er.

user posted image

(I actually got an A- for that term paper - possibly more or less because that was just the final grade comprising the other two short essays I had written. I have no idea how. It was an entire 12-page paper on time travel movies and how to solve the alleged "paradoxes" in them, with scientific-sounding bits on relativity thrown in to make it sound like I was actually paying attention in class instead of writing fanfic.)

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.