WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: Watching Point Break

Watching Point Break
Anakin McFly
2008-11-10 09:34:18

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Whoa count thus far: 5/9 (Johnny, kill yourself. You are a disgrace to the good name of WINM.)

(based on subtitles, so some vague falling-off-board noises aren't being counted.)

Johnny Utah needs a kick in the head. YDFOC.

*sets Tom Ludlow on him*

And he orders shrimp and fries? WHAT'S HE GOT AGAINST FISH? IS HE SECRETLY ONE HIMSELF?

FISH FOOD \o/

...Patrick Swayze looks creepy. o_O

whoa, it's raining! Kind of heavily too.

I am tempted to skip Philosophy; starts in about an hour. I don't even know if there's a lesson today. And it's raining. And this is like my last week in my hostel room. It's cosy in here; 8:56 in the morning, rain falling outside against the trees, thunder, dark skies, lighted room, Point Break playing on my laptop...

Rain just got heavier. I don't want to go out in that. Though most of the way is covered and I have an umbrella.

10:30 is totally reasonable time for lunch. *sics Ludlow on Utah again*

Argh, I have a presentation tomorrow on a 10-12 page paper I have yet to think up a topic for. *panics* Topic needs to be related to electricity and/or magnetism and/or relativity. HELP PLEASE.

lol dog.

...Does Johnny really have to take up an entire double bed when he sleeps? Reminds me of my brother when we were kids and our two beds were right next to each other and how he kept encroaching on my bed and pushing me off onto the floor. dry.gif GO GET HIM, TOM!

gah rain is lessening. Now I'll have no excuse to skip Philosophy. Apart from how the movie's not finished yet. But I don't think that qualifies as an excuse. Would have probably been better if I was watching Bill & Ted instead, because that's more philosophical. I mean, it's got So-crates and all...

All we are is dust in the wind, dude. Like the sands of the hourglass, so are the days of our lives...

They sure are taking a long time to fall. Mythbusters once did an episode on Point Break, and busted all three myths they found. People don't take that long to fall. THEY WILL ALL GET SMUSHED ON THE GROUND~

FEAR LEADS TO ANGER. ANGER LEADS TO HATE. HATE LEADS TO SUFFERING.

Hesitation's got nothing to do with it. >_>

...yes he is an FBI agent. Why did that line get so famous and some grand example of how Keanu supposedly can't act. It doesn't particularly stick out in any way. Fish.

Fine, I'm going off for philosophy. Will continue the last half hour later.

Back. There was no lesson after all. waste of 20 minutes getting there and back. dry.gif

...and I'm done. eh. Speed was better.

5.1/10

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.