WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: What a waste...

What a waste...
Anakin McFly
2008-10-05 22:19:36

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
On the crowd that showed up for a Dogstar concert: "They came bearing blackberry pies and banana bread and lasagna."

There's no way Keanu would have been able to eat that all, and the food had to go somewhere. I should have been there. I like blackberry pies and lasagna.

I don't like the Dogstar music though, except for a couple or so passable pieces on their Myspace, and I don't like screaming people at rock concerts either, so I would have probably just taken the food outside and had a nice meal on Keanu's behalf. :T
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-06 00:44:21

Forum Posts: 328
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0

(Anakin McFly @ Oct 5 2008, 10:19 PM)
On the crowd that showed up for a Dogstar concert: "They came bearing blackberry pies and banana bread and lasagna."

There's no way Keanu would have been able to eat that all, and the food had to go somewhere. I should have been there. I like blackberry pies and lasagna.

I don't like the Dogstar music though, except for a couple or so passable pieces on their Myspace, and I don't like screaming people at rock concerts either, so I would have probably just taken the food outside and had a nice meal on Keanu's behalf. :T

What? Who brought blackberry pies and lasagna??

Do you mean to throw at Dogstar or to give it to Keanu as a gift?

keanugirl762008-10-06 14:19:25

Forum Posts: 268
EverythingIsMagic
2008-10-07 11:40:03

Forum Posts: 328
Okay, I'm beginning to think there's a joke I'm missing somewhere.

That's okay though.

In my defense, people DID throw food at Keanu when Dogstar played at the Glastonbury festival, so it's not *that* unheard of. (fruit and bottles if I recall correctly)

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.