WINM Forums :: Introductions :: New to the board ...

New to the board ...
LeishaCamden2008-07-06 20:23:28

Forum Posts: 35
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
... although not new to the fandom. Someone here may remember my name from somewhere ... ?

Hey Anakin/anivad, I didn't know that you had a forum here till just now. Cool. Thanks for opening it to the 'world'. I'm interested in finding a new Keanu-related forum. One where maybe there are some real discussions and not just weak-kneed gushing ... if you know what I mean.

As for introducing myself, I don't know ... what would people want to know? I'm from Norway, I'm 31, I've been a Keanufan since 1997. I love to read, I'm an avid BookCrosser ('top dog' in my country, in fact), I like to eat chocolate and play board games and travel and watch movies. I keep freshwater turtles. I am a master at procrastinating (in fact I'm doing it right now). I used to write a little fanfic but I haven't written any for ages now, even though I do have a story in my head that seems to be progressing on its own accord. Such a hassle writing it down though. Oh, and I love the Eurovision Song Contest.

For more of my random thoughts & ponderings, anyone who's interested is free to visit my blog (mostly in English but partly in Norwegian, about 85/15%) or my livejournal (all in English).

Hello, I guess, to everyone here.
TheWyleyOne
2008-07-06 21:06:09

Forum Posts: 115
Welcome aboard Leisha
Anakin McFly
2008-07-06 21:30:55

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Hi!

Yeah, this was a secret refuge from the IMDb Keanu boards for a while, but the drama there seems to have died down so I thought it safe to relink it from the WINM main page.
LucaM
2008-07-07 03:49:39

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
hello, Leisha, and welcome !

I think I remember your name from kweb...

and yes, I know what you mean

LeishaCamden2008-07-07 20:34:21

Forum Posts: 35
Thanks for welcoming me, guys.

LucaM: Kweb, and Ksluts ...

And I also think I've posted like one time at CK (although my name isn't Leisha Camden there but LadyVetinari - I'm a huge Discworld fan if that rings any bells for anyone ) but ... well, let's just say that I didn't feel that my contribution was very appreciated that one time. I think it seemed to indicate that a tangent was underway ... a tangent away from Keanuworship! GASP!

So, anyway ... here I am.
EllieP2008-07-09 05:10:05

Forum Posts: 110
Hi Leisha!

Oooh, another Discworld fan Just got given the latest one "Making Money" ... Am already well under way with the reading!!

Welcome, welcome...the more the merrier

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.