Anakin McFly
2008-07-03 18:33:56

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Just when you thought it was safe...

...to go back to IMDb:

It's like you're saying if Keanu is Gay, it's a bad thing. If Keanu is Gay, Keanu is KEANU! Why do you have a problem with Keanu if he's Gay? Won't you still be his fan? I will. I think flipout will. I think all celebs want ppl to say their names and remember them. If he didn't want to have ppl think he's Gay, he would do more to prove he's not. Why can't some of you see that?
...lflipout is a fan?

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur19091492/boards/profile/
TheWyleyOne
2008-07-03 22:27:49

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0

(Anakin McFly @ Jul 3 2008, 06:33 PM)
...to go back to IMDb:

It's like you're saying if Keanu is Gay, it's a bad thing. If Keanu is Gay, Keanu is KEANU! Why do you have a problem with Keanu if he's Gay? Won't you still be his fan? I will. I think flipout will. I think all celebs want ppl to say their names and remember them. If he didn't want to have ppl think he's Gay, he would do more to prove he's not. Why can't some of you see that?
...lflipout is a fan?

http://www.imdb.com/user/ur19091492/boards/profile/

Frankly I think the only fans these two are, are of each other! I have given up with imdb's Keanu board. It seems now that the madness has "settled down", all the interesting long-time posters are gone and bloss seems to be a favoured friend among all the newbies.

So now they're left there to pollute the board with their one-tracked-minded opinions and influence goodness knows how many new fans that may go there for the first time into believing their fantasies as truth.

Flip's stuck-record comments grew old a long time ago and Bloss's saccharine sweetness is stomach turning. Such a "sweetie", yet she still has her nasty sig, I notice.

Sad that their dribble forced several to leave.

Anakin McFly
2008-07-04 09:41:48

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Blossombaby1986 hasn't posted since June 17, though, so maybe this might be a good time to retake the boards...
TheWyleyOne
2008-07-04 19:05:44

Forum Posts: 115
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
She hasn't? I've lost count with all those other ids and who's who so even if I don't see her name, I get suspicious of any new names there. Being ganged up on by faceless strangers with schizo ideas about who I am was freaky! I posted less often and for the last couple of weeks I've been offline, so the break's worked wonders.

I know Bloss & Co targeted a few of the other regulars and I understood completely how frustrated they felt. It really annoyed me that B&C came along, caused a furor and then continued posting and chatting and carrying on like everything was just fine (for them!) while the real fans left in droves!

Hmmm, retaking the board is beginning to sound appealing - justice I say, LoL! Anyone else up for a coup d'Útat??

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.