WINM Forums :: The Films of Keanu Reeves :: Brotherhood of Justice

Brotherhood of Justice
poopygill
2008-07-02 21:48:58

Forum Posts: 49
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
I just got the dvd off Amazon and I was expecting to love it cuz it's a really good premise for a film especially for way back in the day...but I was just bored throughout most of the film!

I wasnt sure if it was Keanu disappointing me or if the whole film itself was just missing the mark...

What did everyone else think? Do I just need to watch it again maybe? I dont like this feeling...first film of his I actually havent liked in the first viewing
Anakin McFly
2008-07-03 10:10:08

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Haven't seen it, but there have been others on IMDb who listed this as one of their least favourite Keanu films, and/or the one in which they thought his performance wasn't good.

So you're probably not alone there.
poopygill
2008-07-03 20:39:42

Phew...gives me a little comfort! Guess I will try it agen to give it another shot...

Which one should I watch next? This is what iv seen so far:
Matrix Trilogy
Bill & Ted 1 & 2
Constantine
The Lake House
Hardball
Speed
The Gift
The Devil's Advocate
Chain Reaction *shudder* (but at the film itself...not Keanu!)
MOPI
Young Again
3/4 of Point Break...but all broken up cuz i catch it half way thru on tv everytime
Brotherhood of Justice
oh and Street Kings! (how cud i forget?!)

So what do u guys recommend for my next viewing?????
Anakin McFly
2008-07-03 22:10:38

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
River's Edge, if you haven't seen it. Most people consider it one of his best early films, though I found it vaguely disappointing. Mostly because I'd been looking forward to watching it for ages; in the end I spent more time looking at Crispin Glover than at Keanu, because Crispin is awesome and this is possibly his best role yet.

How easy is your access to the older films? If you can get it, Babes in Toyland is highly amusing. It's so bad it's good. Was headdesking throughout. It also has the BEST CAR CHASE SCENE EVER. Bumper cars moving in circles with their drivers screaming = FTW! \o/

Oh look, this clip has a brief bit with the car chase! -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9ADgcbJj-6M

Plus it has this song -> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8NHorZ8iZ4Y

The thing ran annoyingly in my head for about a week.
poopygill
2008-07-04 06:31:44

lol...i cant wait to get my hands on babes in toyland...although im not entirely sure where from any ideas anyone??

blockbuster looked at me like i was from mars when I was asking for MOPI so im not holding out much hope there!

Thanks tho Anakin! Mite need sum more advice when iv seen those two so will prob be back for more...

PS. Thanks(!) I now have that song playing over and over in my head!

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.