WINM Forums :: Fan Creations :: Picture story!!!!

Picture story!!!!
Anakin McFly
2008-05-11 21:51:47

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
:D

Now, everybody knows that Keanu's expressions and characters are totally identical, and so this sure saved me a lot of trouble in compiling this story.

Enjoy! And feel free to continue; how hard can it be?

(largely inspired by ckage's Difficult Challenge post on IMDb)

---

It was a bright and sunny Saturday morning. Birds were singing in the trees, their glorious melodies seeping into the dreams of Chuck and waking him. He awoke and smiled, slumping into his favourite armchair. He knew that this was going to be a perfect day.

user posted image

After breakfast, he left the house to take his beloved puppy, Rover, for a walk. He spotted his neighbour from across the street, and went over to greet him.

"Hey, Bob!" he greeted with a large, cheerful smile. "Good morning!"

user posted image

Bob merely grunted. He was not in a good mood today.

Suddenly, Bob's two sons came running out. The nasty little brats did not like dogs very much. One threw a baseball bat at poor old Rover and knocked the little thing unconcious.

"Ha ha!" he said in glee, as his brother found a handy tennis racket to whack dear old Rover with.

Chuck was furious. "HOW DARE YOU DO THAT TO MY DOG?" he yelled, veins popping and his face turning red.

user posted image

"HE'S JUST AN INNOCENT PUPPY!" he continued shouting, as Rover laid in the grass, not moving, and an inspired Bob went off in search of a hot dog.

Continue!
LuxuriantN
2008-05-12 05:45:07

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
Reviews: 0
He was sure he had found it...until he realised this WASN'T the hotdog he was supposed to be looking for!

user posted image
tiikay
2008-05-15 11:51:57

Forum Posts: 17
Comments: 0
Bob decided to give up on his hotdog search and settle for a sandwich instead. He was surprised to discover that sandwiches are the source of all evil (and refused to bring the sandwich the human sacrifice it requested).

user posted image
(credit goes here. Sorry if it's not resizing, I thought it went o-o )

Bob knew that the only way to destroy an evil sandwich is to pump it full of lead. After a few hundred shots, the evil sandwich let out one last evil cry before spontaneously combusting.

user posted image

Sporting the exact same expression he wore while shootin' up the evil sandwich, Bob joined his buddy Chuck in a joyous "HELL YEAH!".

user posted image

The evil sandwich was dead, and Bob could carry on with his day.

((I thought Chuck was another guy, sorry for the mix up...))
EllieP2008-05-15 19:29:01

Forum Posts: 110
....and some people work for a living
Anakin McFly
2008-05-15 20:31:14

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
His name is Chuck.
EllieP2008-05-21 20:06:53

Forum Posts: 110
Chuck, Bob, Fred, Bruce......Ommmmmmm I am not a fish...ommmm I am not a fish

Was a nice story though

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.