WINM Forums :: The Reeves Report :: Fan in New Milford with Keanu

Fan in New Milford with Keanu
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-11 04:27:34

Forum Posts: 328
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
article on Keanu filming in Connecticut

In case some here haven't seen it, here's a nice article, with picture, of Keanu in New Milford, Connecticut with a fan.

http://www.rep-am.com/articles/2008/05/09/news/338599.txt
LuxuriantN
2008-05-11 11:52:03

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
Very cute. It's even nicer that he spends time with fans because it always seems to make him really uncomfortable lol.
Lazacka2008-05-11 12:54:04

Forum Posts: 17
Yeah I know it's me, but Keanu never seems to look happy in these types of situations (pictures with fans)...is it just not his thing or I have just not seen enough pictures of him with fans?

Anyone have any links of him smiling with his fans?
poopygill
2008-05-11 13:54:06

Forum Posts: 49
I watched this on youtube a while back...made me smile...cuz he smiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXB_Vnnavro

But DAMN those people are lucky...just hanging out in LAX and turn around to see Keanu *sigh*
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-12 00:21:19

(LuxuriantN @ May 11 2008, 11:52 AM)
Very cute.  It's even nicer that he spends time with fans because it always seems to make him really uncomfortable lol.

Yeah, I think one does get the sense that he's not the most comfortable in those kind of situations. Could be he's just shy or doesn't know how to react to fans reactions?
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-12 00:27:06

(Lazacka @ May 11 2008, 12:54 PM)
Yeah I know it's me, but Keanu never seems to look happy in these types of situations (pictures with fans)...is it just not his thing or I have just not seen enough pictures of him with fans?

Anyone have any links of him smiling with his fans? 

He sort of pulls the same face in a lot of fan photos, though there are some out there where he's smiling with fans.

Oooh, I just found this (though he's not with fans)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MkB_h1QAync
Lazacka2008-05-12 01:28:32

(EverythingIsMagic @ May 12 2008, 12:27 AM)

Anyone have any links of him smiling with his fans?á 

He sort of pulls the same face in a lot of fan photos, though there are some out there where he's smiling with fans.

Dear God EIM warn a woman will ya?!!! I almost had a heart attack that first shot! HOT HOT HOT...lol thanks!
Lazacka2008-05-12 01:31:02

(poopygill @ May 11 2008, 01:54 PM)
I watched this on youtube a while back...made me smile...cuz he smiles

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=oXB_Vnnavro

But DAMN those people are lucky...just hanging out in LAX and turn around to see Keanu *sigh*

THAT'S WHAT I WAS LOOKING FOR!!!

That was brilliant when he said to the girl "you have to get in it with me" regarding the picture...

Ohh...thank you! I was hoping he wasn't just bored with all of us, lol.

I'm going to say that he is just a shy type of guy who probably feels weird about the attention and probably doesn't get why some of us would want to have a picture taken with him, lol.
poopygill
2008-05-12 03:22:04

I KNOW!!! He's so adorable. Even when he's uncomfortable, he still goes out of his way to be a sweetheart...I live in hope of meeting him yet (although he won't need to ASK me to get in any photos lol!)

I was GUTTED that there wasnt a UK premiere of Street Kings Maybe for Pippa Lee???? We shud all meet up there! Wud be a great meeting place - kill two birds with one mega-fantastic stone!
LuxuriantN
2008-05-12 05:41:10

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
I asked a couple of people about premieres etc, and they reckon TDTESS is likely to be the one. It's likely to get a large release and lots of publicity?

Cute video of Keanu btw.
Lazacka2008-05-12 07:36:08

(LuxuriantN @ May 12 2008, 05:41 AM)
I asked a couple of people about premieres etc, and they reckon TDTESS is likely to be the one. It's likely to get a large release and lots of publicity?

Cute video of Keanu btw.

Yes TDTESS is definitely mostl likely the one that will have all the premiers. Pippa is going to be small and not so much attention.

I would LOVE to meet up...however, I'm on state side But, if anyone here is thinking of making plans, I would love to hear them and if the timing is right, would LOVE to go. I've never been to a Hollywood Premier, they look crazy! Do you have to stand on the rail all day and not eat drink or pee so you don't lose your space? lol
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-12 08:15:00

(Lazacka @ May 12 2008, 01:28 AM)

(EverythingIsMagic @ May 12 2008, 12:27 AM)

Anyone have any links of him smiling with his fans?áá

Dear God EIM warn a woman will ya?!!! I almost had a heart attack that first shot! HOT HOT HOT...lol thanks!

Sorry! My bad! Next time I'll put a HOT warning!
poopygill
2008-05-12 16:02:44

(Lazacka @ May 12 2008, 12:36 AM)

(LuxuriantN @ May 12 2008, 05:41 AM)
I asked a couple of people about premieres etc, and they reckon TDTESS is likely to be the one.  It's likely to get a large release and lots of publicity?

Cute video of Keanu btw.

Yes TDTESS is definitely mostl likely the one that will have all the premiers. Pippa is going to be small and not so much attention.

I would LOVE to meet up...however, I'm on state side But, if anyone here is thinking of making plans, I would love to hear them and if the timing is right, would LOVE to go. I've never been to a Hollywood Premier, they look crazy! Do you have to stand on the rail all day and not eat drink or pee so you don't lose your space? lol

OMG i cant believe i forgot about TDTESS *slapping myself many times repeatedly* !!! Its gna release earlier than Pippa Lee anyway so works out better! Im really hoping they do lots of publicity...im having 'cute interview' withdrawals

LOL - i dno about not eating/drinking/peeing although if we get to keep our place it shud be worth it! Has anyone ever been to a premiere (even if it wasnt a Keanu film)?? I think id be so starstruck

I guess cuz we're all from different parts of the world - if we DID meet up at a premiere - we'd have to have separate little groups in our own little corners of the world! As much as i'd love to do a proper Hollywood premiere...i wudnt be able to afford to go all the way to LA for a movie...
poopygill
2008-05-12 16:04:03

(EverythingIsMagic @ May 12 2008, 01:15 AM)
Sorry! My bad!  Next time I'll put a HOT warning! 

Lol - but doesnt that mean that pretty much EVERYTHING will have a 'HOT warning'????
Anakin McFly
2008-05-12 20:12:10

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

I was GUTTED that there wasnt a UK premiere of Street Kings
I'm from Singapore. There are no movie premieres here at all.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-13 00:02:47

(poopygill @ May 12 2008, 04:04 PM)

(EverythingIsMagic @ May 12 2008, 01:15 AM)
Sorry! My bad!á Next time I'll put a HOT warning!á

Lol - but doesnt that mean that pretty much EVERYTHING will have a 'HOT warning'????

Well, yes as a Keanu fan you just have to be prepared for that kind of thing.

HOT HOT HOT HOT SMOKIN' HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT HOT SMOKIN' HOT
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-13 00:03:30

(Anakin McFly @ May 12 2008, 08:12 PM)

Lazacka2008-05-13 01:04:53

(Anakin McFly @ May 12 2008, 08:12 PM)

Really? NONE?! Is there a reason for that? That's not very fair. Well, then you need to come to the Hollywood one
Anakin McFly
2008-05-13 20:24:16

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

Really? NONE?! Is there a reason for that?

Maybe there's the occasional odd indie Asian film, but that's about it. Mostly due to how we're literally halfway across the planet from Hollywood.

They were supposed to be filming Point Break 2 here. Keanu was at one point potentially arriving in Singapore right smack in the middle of the most important examinations in my life, and me and a friend were all prepared to stake out the airport and run around the country trying to catch sight of him.

...Then he turned down the film.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.