1 [2]

Deleted posts on IMDb
Anakin McFly
2008-05-13 20:16:10

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
I'm not in school, woot. Graduated last November, so it's just work now until university starts in August. And I spend most of work making things like the header banner for these forums (LOOK NO FLOWERS BLOSSOMING ON THE HILL!! ...Okay I admit I just thought that up.)

IMDb registration is free, it's just that accounts now need to be authenticated either by giving them your credit card number or your mobile phone number; with that you are allowed to create mulitple accounts, but if one account gets deleted, you can no longer use the same credit card or mobile phone number to create new accounts. At least I think that's how it works from what I remember.
lonestar
2008-05-14 10:42:30

Forum Posts: 18
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
I dont know whats been going on today but when I got home from work and went to the sites I usually visit on the web it seems its all about anakin, One board had some people visit this site and said he was the funniest poster they ever read. They say be prepared to laff your ass off at the winm board. Yet at the imdb, which I still cant post on but I dont even care anymore Caz like I said Blasi would just delete me Caz I ready to tear her a new one. Shes apparently load off some more veterans on that board and their going at it. Why she doesnt have them deleted, its a wonder????Maybe she cant I dont know but I do know it says the boards will be down for a few hours on the 15th, Thursday for maintenance. I hope their gonna clean the joint up which means "get rid of the wacko" bloss.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-14 12:31:42

Forum Posts: 328

(Anakin McFly @ May 13 2008, 08:16 PM)
I'm not in school, woot. Graduated last November, so it's just work now until university starts in August. And I spend most of work making things like the header banner for these forums (LOOK NO FLOWERS BLOSSOMING ON THE HILL!! ...Okay I admit I just thought that up.)

IMDb registration is free, it's just that accounts now need to be authenticated either by giving them your credit card number or your mobile phone number; with that you are allowed to create mulitple accounts, but if one account gets deleted, you can no longer use the same credit card or mobile phone number to create new accounts. At least I think that's how it works from what I remember.

Oh sorry Anakin. For some reason I thought you were still in school.

Congrats on graduating!

Funny about how you spend your time at work.

Wow! I forgot when I registered for IMDB (I'm sure I could look it up, but I'm lazy) , but I didn't have to give them my credit card number OR a phone number.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-14 12:35:44

(lonestar @ May 14 2008, 10:42 AM)
I dont know whats been going on today but when I got home from work and went to the sites I usually visit on the web it seems its all about anakin, One board had some people visit this site and said he was the funniest poster they ever read. They say be prepared to laff your ass off at the winm board. Yet at the imdb, which I still cant post on but I dont even care  anymore Caz like I said Blasi would just delete me Caz I ready to tear her a new one. Shes apparently load off some more veterans on that board and their going at it. Why she doesnt have them deleted, its a wonder????Maybe she cant I dont know but I do know it says the boards will be down for a few hours on the 15th, Thursday for maintenance. I hope their gonna clean the joint up which means "get rid of the wacko" bloss.

Well, Anakin does rock!

What other boards are you looking at, if you don't mind me asking?

The Keanu Reeves board at IMDB is such a mess! I *wish* they'd do some kind of housecleaning, but I won't hold my breath. It just seems like some old feuds from an old board have spilled over to the IMDB boards. I blame it on the closing of Keanuweb!
lonestar
2008-05-14 12:46:26

I go to all kinds of Keanu boards but the one tonite was at JTJ. I no, Ino, everyone says that's a crazy board but, sometimes the links are fantastic and I mostly go there because I have seen a lot of the pics they link. Anyways, they all apparently are crazy about this board, someone wrote about it an a few commented on it. It was mostly of how the IMDB posters were coming here now and they all seem to no who Blossbutt is and they dont want her there either. They can tell you her aliases and exactly what she is like. She did the same crap over there and got banned. And then there were a few who had read Anakins and said they were gonna come back and read more when they were ready to Laff Their Asses off. I didnt comment on any of them tonite but I had mentioned this board before to one of them that I know very well.
LuxuriantN
2008-05-14 17:03:01

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
I STILL dont know where this fabled JTJ board is but I did see that kind of discussion on a page called Ugossip. They were really impressed by Anakin's main page.

I think she has the wittiest/funniest writing I have ever seen and to be able to be funny using written words alone is a real talent.

Dont forget this forum isnt accessible from the main page as we dont want to attract the loons - so visitors only see the features. Anakin could remove any annoying newbies but we dont want to give her the headache lol
Anakin McFly
2008-05-14 23:07:06

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
...Whoa. Weird strangers talking about me on Ugossip.

*is 18.5, not "19 or 20".

Where are the JTJ boards? I need ego-feeding.

I think she has the wittiest/funniest writing I have ever seen and to be able to be funny using written words alone is a real talent.

Thanks!

...Though I'd kind of like to know how people are finding their way here. Looks like it's not that secret after all.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-15 02:14:44

(lonestar @ May 14 2008, 12:46 PM)
I go to all kinds of Keanu  boards but the one tonite was at JTJ. I no, Ino, everyone says that's a crazy board but, sometimes the links are fantastic and I mostly go there because I have seen a lot of the pics they link. Anyways, they all apparently are crazy about this board, someone wrote about it an a few commented on it. It was mostly of how the IMDB posters were coming here now and they all seem to no who Blossbutt is and they dont want her there either. They can tell you her aliases and exactly what she is like. She did the same crap over there and got banned. And then there were a few who had read Anakins and said they were gonna come back and read more when they were ready to Laff Their Asses off. I didnt comment on any of them tonite but I had mentioned this board before to one of them that I know very well.

I see. I actually visited JTJ (now UGossip) ages ago, but haven't been back there in years.

It seems that since KWeb closed, Keanu fans have been looking for other "Keanu" outlets. For better or for worse. At least that's my impression.
EverythingIsMagic
2008-05-15 02:17:22

(Anakin McFly @ May 14 2008, 11:07 PM)
...Whoa. Weird strangers talking about me on Ugossip. 

*is 18.5, not "19 or 20". 

Where are the JTJ boards? I need ego-feeding. 

Thanks!

...Though I'd kind of like to know how people are finding their way here. Looks like it's not that secret after all.

Here ya go Anakin. Please don't change.

http://www.ugossip.net/index.shtml

Yeah, I thought this board was kind of secret too. (I didn't tell anyone about it,cross my heart)
LuxuriantN
2008-05-15 03:06:17

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
There was a link back to the actual forum the other night NOT just the main page...
lonestar
2008-05-15 03:39:09

Looks like we have the new "Tennessee Williams" on board. Easy Anakin, dont give them to much to fast. lol.

1 [2]

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.