WINM Forums :: Introductions :: *crawls in*

*crawls in*
tiikay
2008-04-24 14:46:11

Forum Posts: 17
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Hey hey fisherpeople!

I'm Tiikay. I've noticed we have people from all over here, so for the record, I'm from Canada. It's an awesome place to be.

I've been a lurker for a while now, and have finally decided to join in on the fishing action... although I find that usually by the time I find a fish on IMDB, other fishermen/women have beat me to it (Good job, you guys are quick!)

I'm more of a fisherwoman who spends time in the ponds outside the internet, dealing with the typical Styxfish ("He's good looking but can't act whatsoever"...). I usually use the site to back up my arguments and direct these fish to it... and my friends too as some of them are guilty for being Styxfish (but I still love them). Wonder if they're reading this *waves*.

So yeah! I'd love to join the team, can't say I'd be that active on the IMDB forums, but like I said, I never hesitate to spread the word outside the internet ponds
Anakin McFly
2008-04-24 21:17:47

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Hi, and welcome!

(Good job, you guys are quick!)

dealing with the typical Styxfish ("He's good looking but can't act whatsoever"...).

Yeah, those. Actually I've been thinking of sticking them under another label. Like Slutfish. Styxfish by definition are those who think that he's a really nice guy but can't act; the Slutfish shall include those who not only think that he can't act, but that he's also a horrible person who rapes kids in his spare time, but they watch all his films anyway because they think he's hot.

Meanwhile, thanks a lot for the publicity. What did your friends say about the site?
tiikay
2008-04-25 03:32:24

Forum Posts: 17
aha, I just called them styxfish because there wasn't a definition for them yet

My friends thought the site was pretty awesome, but I'm still not sure they've completely changed their minds. I'm still working on it though, slowly, but surely.
LuxuriantN
2008-04-29 08:24:22

Forum Posts: 142
Comments: 1
Anakin - do we have a psychofish yet? I think the 'fan' you are talking about may fit into that category...

Oh and welcome to the forums tiikay
EllieP2008-04-30 03:21:43

Forum Posts: 110
Slutfish? yes I think I posted her on another board..."SK is crap but go and K's crap but go watch K coz he's really good" (i.e. easy on the eyes) I'm a Brit abroad, by the way, living in Germany. I like it here (notwithstanding the slutfish ) but generally go fishing in the British ponds....not really a poster, more traffic cop pointing in the right direction Looks like real fun here, so maybe thos will be my refuge from Kweb...

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.