WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: Watch out all the Girls?ladies?and anyone that talks to a Person calling himself KEANU REEVES

Watch out all the Girls?ladies?and anyone that talks to a Person calling himself KEANU REEVES
Carol 2019-05-08 02:25:05

Forum Posts: 3
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
There are many men out there on the chat lines just about every chatline and they romance you over the chatline then after about a month give or take they want either your IBM card information front and back of your card and also they want you to buy them a iTunes or a google card which is about @200.00 but in the mean time they keep romancing you by saying (I love you ) they seem to know a lot about the actor Keanu Charles Reeve and one day they say their in Germany then England or the one I was talking to was saying he might come to Canada
So what I say to him that why does he want money if he says that he is Keanu Reeves then he is worth Millions of $$$ I tried to get his email and he refused to give it to me so all the girls out there please for your own sake DON'T TALK TO THEM because the real Keanu Reeves does not come on the chat lines but if he does it is a private site i think mainly for his own Family and he friends I am pretty sure of that
To Tell you the truth I almost fell for it It was one of my family that investigated this for me
Really if I could I would be very Hounder to meet the real Keanu Reeves

SO PLEASE BE VERY CAREFUL
Niki
2019-05-08 07:56:16

Forum Posts: 43
Comments: 4
Reviews: 0
These are only the very gullible and those men are despicable!
I don’t know what the world is turning into, but it ain’t pretty.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.