WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Can you believe I turned into a fan in 2022?

Can you believe I turned into a fan in 2022?
secretkeeper81
2022-02-23 02:02:28

Forum Posts: 26
Comments: 4
Reviews: 4
Hi there everyone,
I'm Maddalena, 41 year old from Italy, and I just wanted to say this site rocks!

Although I reckon it's not being updated as regularly as it once used to be, I must say it's a wonderful source for all kinds of Keanu-related stuff, so kudos to the people who built it! The archive is amazing, I've been reading a few articles and some are really interesting, especially older ones.

As for me, I honestly can't say I've been a Keanu fan for a long time, because I actually turned into one just a few weeks ago, but boy has it hit me hard...!
I remember watching Speed with a friend when I was a teenager and liking it, and I remember Keanu being all over teenage magazines in the 90s. I tried twice watching the Matrix in the 00s but (alas!) fell asleep both times, then earlier this year I gave it another go, what with it being my boyfriend's favorite movie ever and Matrix Resurrections coming out... and that's when I got totally hooked!
This has also started me on a Keanu movie marathon, which I'm enjoying thoroughly!

Anyway, I really hope this site can stay online as long as possible, and being a software developer myself, if there's any way I could help keeping it alive (I noticed there's no Matrix Resurrections in the Keanu movies watched section), I'd be more than glad to!

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.