Don't know if you saw this one
2010-01-19 19:04
[ Post deleted by poster ]
inkhuldra
2010-01-19 23:52

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
Reviews: 0
Fallbreeze, this is your first ever post here, isn't it? Welcome. This forum is a friendly and open-minded one, and I'm sure you'll like it here. Just smile and hop on in!

Mirage75, nice to see you here, too. That's some really creative and time-consuming photoshopping! Fan art is, after all, about fans creating things that they enjoy making. Keep it up, girl. :-)

mirage75
2010-01-20 12:30

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Now I remember why I don't hang out here it's while it last see you at facebook and CK lounge inkhuldra
Anakin McFly
2010-01-20 13:02

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Okay...

1. fallbreeze - some tact would have been nice, because your response was kind of rude.

2. mirage75 - fallbreeze hasn't posted here before until this thread, and I think this was the first time anything like that has happened. As inkhuldra said, we've always tried to maintain a friendly atmosphere on this site, and I apologise if your first experience here was unpleasant. However, by putting up your art on a public website, you're opening it up to possible criticism, so that's a risk you always need to keep in mind. That aside, I'm sorry to see you go, and would be glad if you give this site another chance.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.