Forum Posts: 330
Comments: 131
Reviews: 0
Welcome Lizaird :)
lady_majestik2010-02-09 12:12

Forum Posts: 31
Comments: 0
Waves to Lizaird...nice to see another fellow Canadian on board. I'm assuming your in Ontario, correct?
lizaird2010-02-09 23:40

Forum Posts: 70
Comments: 1
Reviews: 1
Assumption correct dear lady_majestik. I live in London, Ontario. About 2 hours southwest of Toronto.

I thought I should come out of my hidey shell and say Hi to folks. I have posted before on topix but many of the regulars have left so I get a little lonely. I only posted there because it wasn't your usual gushing teeny bopper kinda stuff. I much more prefer intelligent, compassionate and reasonable discussions.

I work mostly from home so I can pop in at various hours. I love movies - most genres and good literature. I am an artist and I am presently trying to get it together for some shows coming up in the spring. I design jewelry among other things. How about you ?

lady_majestik2010-02-10 02:28

Forum Posts: 31
Comments: 0
Lizaird, I know of London, Ontario LOL, I'm born and raised Windsor, Ontario. I'll be flying into London this year on my way to Windsor (go figure, WestJet only goes as far as London).
ARYA
2010-02-10 08:46

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Inkhuldra~~~You will have to view the movie Groundhog Day to get the full meaning. :)

1 [2]

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.