WINM Forums :: Fan Creations :: Fic Will Be Posted When Finished...

Fic Will Be Posted When Finished...
ShadowSpark
2010-04-03 23:11

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
Reviews: 0
I'm writing a Matrix fanfic, and I'm gonna post it when it's done - which might take anywhere from three months to two years, as it's a very long fic. However, I am going to post the disclaimer, author's note, and working title now. I think you guys might find them funny.

Disclaimer: I don’t own the Matrix trilogy or any of its characters, settings, places, etc. They belong to the Wachowski brothers, and are distributed by Warner Bros. Pictures. I’m just playing with them, and will return them (almost) completely intact when I’m done. I do own Revan, however, and the changes to the plot are my idea. No money is being made off of this story. It has been written purely for entertainment.

A/N: I love the Matrix trilogy. It’s one of my favorite sets of Movies. Keanu Reeves is my favorite actor, and he, along with Carrie-Anne Moss and all the others, did an outstanding job. However, there is one thing that I absolutely hate. THEY KILLED NEO AND TRINITY - BOTH MAIN CHARACTERS!!!

Now I understand why they did it, but that doesn’t change my feelings on the matter. So, what do you do when you don’t like the outcome? Why, you write an AU fanfiction story, of course. Which is just what I’ve done here. Because of the way the original plot was written, I can’t run roughshod over things without making the people go OOC – I have to be careful how I make my changes. On that note, I’ve rewoven the plot in order to include the Catalyst – my original character, Revan, who I’ve done my very best to ensure is not a Mary-Sue. This story is mostly from her point of view, with only a few bits and pieces of some other P.O.V.s.

As they never actually said how much time passed between the end of the first movie and the beginning of the second one (at least I couldn't find anywhere that they did), I’m taking some Author’s Liberties there. I’m gonna say that somewhere in between one-and-a-half and two years pass. This story begins about eight months before Reloaded starts.

In conclusion, this story IS an Alternate Universe, and DOES star an Original Character. You have now been warned. Please read and review. Constructive criticism is welcome; flames, however, will be boxed up and delivered to my Chemistry teacher for use in lighting Bunsen burners.

Thanks

Spark

Now, on with the story!

{Name To Be Inserted Here, Once I Come Up With It}

By ShadowSpark

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.