WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: K-SWAT WORLD DOMINATION

1 [2]

K-SWAT WORLD DOMINATION
LucaM
2010-05-24 21:58

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
eh... judging by certain parts of HC's script... and some other 'hints' dropped in interviews and talk shows... I dare say that someone does read the online reviews and comments and forums... maybe not him personally, but he is informed about at least a part of what's going on online.

don't think he'll ever interfere with the online fandom, though. he's too wise for that ;)

then again, never say - or type- never. ;)

Anakin McFly
2010-05-24 23:17

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Which parts are that?
LucaM
2010-05-25 00:00

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
the 'he'll be playing himself' lines in the script.
maybe I'm reading too much into it - but somehow I don't think so.
it's something that can be read too often online - as you all know.

and the interview in which he mentioned the paps and the 'let's snap a picture of Keanu at the gas station' or something like that. the tone of that made me think that not only he saw them taking the shots, but he also knew the photos have been published online.
and...just a general feeling.
didn't note down exactly when and where I read/heard that which seemed to hint towards... but maybe I should.

Anakin McFly
2010-05-25 00:02

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
oh. Those.

...I wonder if he knows about K-SWAT. :\\

ShadowSpark
2010-05-26 04:29

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
Reviews: 0
We hope so....but probably not. If I ever meet him though, I'm gonna tell him to check us out. I wonder if he'll listen to me...I WANT TO MEET HIM!!! It's completely unfair; parts of Bill and Ted's Excellent Adventure/Bogus Journey were filmed in Phoenix, AZ, and Keanu and Alex went all over AZ when they weren't filming. I live in Sedona, AZ. The fact that those movies were filmed before I was born, not withstanding, it's still not fair! >:(

1 [2]

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.