WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Hajrá Kianu!

Hajrá Kianu!
Eszter 2010-09-11 01:18

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0

Sziasztok!

I from hungary. Kb. ennyit tudok angolul. Csak azért írok, mert az a naív remény él bennem, hogy felfigyel valaki erre az üzenetre és talán még érti is, talán eljut ahhoz, akinek szól.
Sajnálattal olvasom azokat a híreket, amik arról szólnak, hogy Keanu rosszul van, depresszióval küzd és magányosnak érzi magát. :( Csak azért írok, hogy elmeséljem, daganatom volt kb. "t éve és a chemo-terápia annyira t"nkretette a szervezetem, hogy eléggé nehézzé vált az életem, de legalább élek. Sokszor gondolok arra, hogy nem érdemes tovább csinálni, de nincs más út. Fontos vagyok a k"rül"ttem lévõknek és ez tart életben. Nem adhatom fel. Amit viszont megtanultam, az az, hogy lehet akármilyen sz"rnyû a helyzet, mindig van kiút, és erõsebb az ember mindennél. Igazából fantasztikus élõlények vagyunk mi. Sok mindent kibírunk és sok mindenbõl fel tudunk állni. Ha van k"rül"ttünk pár jó ember, akkor mindenre képesek vagyunk. Nehéz, tudom, mostanában annyi magányos emberrel találkozom, de igazából az a baj, hogy nem látják, mennyire sokan vannak k"rül"ttük, akik szeretik õket, igazán csak ez ad erõt az embernek. Szóval fel a fejjel Keanu! Nehéz, nagyon, de biztosra veszem, hogy te erõsebb vagy! Nem vagy még olyan idõs, hogy ne tudd újrakezdeni, sohasem késõ! Olyan értékes ember vagy! Ezt tartsd szem elõtt és vigyázz magadra! Látod! Én még csak 23 éves vagyok, de a szervezetem akár egy 70 évesé. Mégis, harcolok és bízom a legjobban! Reménykedem és minden nap azzal a tudattal kelek fel és teszem a dolgom, hogy jobbnak kell j"nnie és valaki (nem tudom, ki) vigyáz rám, kül"nben már rég nem is élnék. Minden jót! Eszter

inkhuldra
2010-09-11 01:24

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
Google's translator gave me this:

Hi!

I from Hungary. Around all I know English. The only reason I am writing because I live in the naive hope that someone take notice of this message and perhaps even understand, perhaps get to his reads.
I'm sorry to read the news, which is about that Keanu is ill, depression and feeling lonely. (The only reason I'm writing to tell you, it was about cancer. Five years ago and Chemo-therapy is so ruined by the organization, which has become quite difficult in my life, but at least I live. Sometimes I think that it is not worth it anymore, but there is no other way . It is important to those in and around me I keep it alive. I can not give up. What I learned is that no matter how terrible the situation may be, there is always a way out, and all-powerful man. Actually, we are living creatures were fantastic. are resilient and many everything we can to stop. If you have a few good people around us, everything we can. It is difficult, I know, now I see so many lonely people, but in fact the problem is that they do not, how many people are around who love them, this is really just an ad strength of the people. Keanu So cheer up! "It is difficult, really, but I am sure that you are stronger or I'm not even as old, you know not to start again, and never too late!" a valuable man! Keep this in mind and take care of yourself! You see, I was only 23 years old I am, but the organization work like a 70 year old. Still, I struggle and I am the best! "I hope every day with the knowledge and get up and do the things that come to be better and someone (I do not know who ) take care of me, otherwise I would not have long. All the best! Esther

inkhuldra
2010-09-11 02:44

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
Szia Eszter. Keanu nem olvassa ezt a weboldalt. Jelenleg nincs kommunikáció vele. Én vagyok szomorú a rák, és remélem, egészséges. Ne add fel! Nagyon jó, hogy vannak barátaim k"rül.

Nem hisszük, hogy Keanu szomorú. Úgy véljük, hogy ő boldog filmeket. Vannak, akik az interneten tett a viccet Keanu szomorúsága, de ez csak humor.

Én majd a üzenet egy weboldalon, ahol az emberek írni baráti üzenetek Keanu: http://thankyoukeanu.com/. Talán tudja olvasni ott.

Minden jót!

Inkhuldra

----------

Hello Esther. I don't understand Hungarian, therefore I use an automatic translator: http://translate.google.com.

Keanu does not read this website. We have no communication with him.

We don't believe that Keanu is sad. Some people on the Internet made a joke about Keanu's "sadness", but it was only humor.

All the best!

Inkhuldra

(I used Google Translate to attempt a translation from English to Hungarian for Eszter. I know enough languages to realise that automatic translators do a poor job with words that mean different things, so I tried to write a message in English that uses simple words and phrases.)

Eszter 2010-09-11 15:40

Forum Posts: 2
Comments: 0

Thank you!

Goodby! :-)

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.