WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Oh, hai!

Oh, hai!
Sephonae
2010-09-20 03:16

Forum Posts: 160
Comments: 3
Reviews: 0
I, like, totally didn't know the Forums were back here (I am ashamed to admit I haven't visited the most excellent WINM site in some time) and posted to the old Forum on The Coolness' birthday...and thought, wow, are those tumbleweeds? Only now have I realized what's gone down in the interim. So, exposing myself for a daft twit and reintroducing myself simultaneously - hey y'alls, I'm Sephonae. I live in New York state and work in Manhattan and have yet to just run into the laddio on one of his many stays. (Though I did go to the Pippa Lee screening where he did the Q & A, I didn't stick around, as I prefer to do my drooling in private.)

Anyhoo, whatup y'all? I'll try to be more betterer about participating.

Meanwhile - any o' y'all try checking out Club Keanu today? When I went there earlier this morning, it done looked like it'd been hacked, and whatnot. Any news from that quarter?

LucaM
2010-09-20 03:36

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
still looks hacked :((
Sephonae
2010-09-20 03:38

Forum Posts: 160
Comments: 3
You know, I hesitated to mention it here, fearing I'd drive folks there to check. On the one hand, we'll not know if it's ok till we look, but I'm afraid that simply going to that Web page could expose folks to some nasty viruses or summat. I was just hoping someone who's connected with the admins over at CK might also be active here and have some info.
LucaM
2010-09-20 03:44

don't worry, I already went there because of some tweets. so if I caught anything nasty, well, that's it :\\
unfortunately I personally don't have the coordinates of any of the admins over there.
dotdotdot2010-09-20 04:23

Forum Posts: 24
Comments: 4
I have chick's email...but she's not very nice so whatever.
LucaM
2010-09-20 04:27

she might not be very nice, but it's a fellow fansite so... some of us are concerned.
Anakin McFly
2010-09-20 09:27

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Wow. :\\ Yeah, it's been hacked.

I've actually had problems accessing CK for the past month or so, so I don't know if it's related to that or if it's something completely new.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.