WINM Forums :: Fan Creations :: I met him, it was incredible

[1] 2 3

I met him, it was incredible
AdriannaM.
2010-10-04 08:30

Forum Posts: 424
Comments: 24
Reviews: 1
I met him at the Rosendale theater today after seeing the premiere of Henry's Crime. I spoke to attempted to speak to him a little bit. I said something about 'this is incredible' and 'thank you for Constantine' and tried desperately to put more words together but couldn't. I apologized to him for my wierdness and failure to stop shaking about four times. I handed him a small, printed out Constantine poster. His eyes widened and he said "Constantine!" Everything was spinning, needed more air. I walked away fearing that my last meal would emerge from me onto his shoes and I will never see him again. OMG, he was beautiful, though, so beautiful and so real! It was like seeing the Virgin Mary in an english muffin,it was so unbelieveable!I will return to upload photos and videos once I calm down and the oxygen returns to my brain.
AdriannaM.
2010-10-04 11:29

You guys could also be super, awesome and supportive and check out my website. I've got some great art to share with an unappreciative world. You can find the pictures of Keanu here that I took today. You can also totally join the site (it's free)and support me, in a beautiful tribute the wisdom of being excellent to each other - just sayin':)I would wholeheartedly appreciate it <3

http://downwiththasikness.webs.com/apps/photos/album?albumid=10092851

Anakin McFly
2010-10-04 12:15

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
! Thanks for sharing! :D
Got a photo of the autograph?
AdriannaM.
2010-10-04 13:06

I'll scan the autograph and show you guys tomorrow :)

AdriannaM.
2010-10-04 13:07

ckage
2010-10-04 18:40

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
So apparently he digs Constantine. How can you NOT love this guy? ^_^
Anakin McFly
2010-10-04 18:52

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
want. Keanu/Connie slash nao. :|
Donna_J
2010-10-04 20:01

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3
Oh, Adriana, you are such a happy girl!!!! photos are wonderful!You look fantastic next to him!But when I read all this I am about to cry now! Just imagine guys( can I call you so?) I'll never see him!!! never in my life!Oh, poor sad,sad Donna!!!
Stop! cheer up in the end I have photos and films and you guys with whom I can always speak about this increadible person!
What about Henry's crime? When will it be on the internet? (it's my only way to see it)
AdriannaM.
2010-10-04 20:54

Will return with more images, some are also on the above website. I also have video for you guys, not sure how to go about that yet . . .I can't scan the autographed Constantine print until I get home from work, but I will . . .Donna, thank you <3, it really was amazing, I'm happy to share it with you guys, but honestly even though I was standing right next to him, there were still universes between us. He was distant, and he's still his highness and I'm still an unknown fangirl who looked stoned in the pictures (that was because I was close to losing consciousnes), so nothing is different,except I now have pictures to go with my fixation :)I'm not sure when the movie will be on the internet, or out on dvd. I enjoyed the movie, I found it very funny - I don't know how much I should talk about it because I don't want to spoil it for anyone.
ckage
2010-10-04 21:14

Forum Posts: 474
Comments: 6

That 2 different characters from same actor thingy confuses me so much. @__@

TheTangerine
2010-10-05 03:39

Forum Posts: 385
Comments: 33
Reviews: 2
Lucky you, Adrianna! :)
inkhuldra
2010-10-05 04:12

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
I'm so glad that you shared this, Adrianna! I met him, too -- many, many years ago. He was distant then, too. Can't imagine how many fans he must have met by now. It's amazing how he still takes the time to chat with people, pose for pics, and write his name on all sorts of things.

Oh, this reminds me that I still haven't scanned the photos I took of him when he was in Aylesbury, England with Dogstar... *hmmm*

ShadowSpark
2010-10-05 05:03

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
*drools* You are SO lucky!!!!
LucaM
2010-10-05 05:40

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
Adrianna - you lucky thing ! I'm happy for you. and I envy you in the same time. sorry, just being honest...
you hold on to the memory. it's priceless.

please do tell me everything about the film. even if by email. :)

lindawn
2010-10-05 05:55

Forum Posts: 102
Comments: 14
Adrianna- So, So happy for you. Memories to last a lifetime. Just think if anything in life ever gets you down, you can think back to that day and your smile will return.

Just wondering though: If you had tossed your cookies at his feet, would he have critiqued your performance? After all he is most proficient at vomiting on cue:)

LucaM
2010-10-05 05:57

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13

Ani, PLEASE don't do this to me. ;)

ARYA
2010-10-05 06:33

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Cool! Thanks for sharing your pics and experience. Really you 2 look very cool together. If you just share one tidbit about HC no one will mind. Something we have not heard about yet would be nice.
BTW I am sure he checked out your boobs with that excellent choice of low cut top. WTG
ARYA
2010-10-05 07:30

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Adrianna. Of course you may have your reasons... but I am sure CK would love to post your story and pics. Just sayin. :)
nafsunaek
2010-10-05 09:17

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
How very, very lucky! I feel really happy for you. I would love to meet him one day, but I know that's not to be...:(
Anyway, do tell us all about it, once you have recovered from the trip and so many emotions. And I don't mind either knowing a bit (or a lot :D) about HC - God knows when they'll show it in Spain...
Thanks for sharing this with us!
AdriannaM.
2010-10-05 22:34

I'm still really embarrassed about how stoned I looked in those pics (and I actually wasn't) :(

@Anakin, still don't know what you mean by:

:)

@Inkhuldnra, thank you for telling me that, I guess he's always distant, I was worried that I scared him :/

@Shadowspark and Tangerine, thank you :)

@LucaM and nafsunaek, thank you and I understand, at least he never saw you guys shake like a mental patient/lovesick crackhead :D Will talk about the movie soon, once I get my thoughts together. LucaM, do I have your e-mail?

@Lindawn, thank you :) If I had tossed my cookies, it wouldn't have been acting, :D

I actually got kind of sick - is that normal? How many fans do you guys think that's happened to?

[1] 2 3

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.