Marrakech Film Festival - Morrocco
LucaM
2010-12-04 20:49

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
http://www.daylife.com/photo/08VVgbBbO63cd?q=Keanu+Reeves

http://www.daylife.com/photo/02cQ0kA7rN2Dt?q=Keanu+Reeves

http://www.accidentalsexiness.com/2010/12/03/keanu-reeves-helps-kick-marrakech-film-festival/

Donna_J
2010-12-05 00:53

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3
Reviews: 0
Cool photoes!The most beautiful man in the world, indeed!
nafsunaek
2010-12-05 09:32

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Indeed! ;)

Thanks for the links, LucaM!

LucaM
2010-12-05 20:17

you're welcome :)

http://backseatcuddler.com/2010/12/04/keanu-reeves-opens-the-marrakech-film-festival-photos/

http://newsonlinemusic.blogspot.com/2010/12/allcanada-photos-keanu-reeves-eva.html

nafsunaek
2010-12-06 08:15

Wow! Thanks once more!!! ;)
LucaM
2010-12-08 00:40

http://dlisted.com/node/39911

AdriannaM.
2010-12-08 01:12

Forum Posts: 424
Comments: 24
Reviews: 1

Keanu is 46 years old and his face skin is still as smooth as a Ken Doll's crotch.

lol

Donna_J
2010-12-08 04:25

Anybody knows what face cream he uses???? VERY EFFECTIVE!!! :)
nafsunaek
2010-12-08 08:43

Maybe he uses no cream - just clean water and plain soap ;-)
Donna_J
2010-12-08 16:05

I read somewhere that his cosmetic (for face especially) cost him 500dollars a week minimal.and I won't like him less because of that, it's his profession, he MUST be young and handsome and on the other hand he is very casual with what he wears. Of course he has a good heredity as some people spend more money and look worth.
inkhuldra
2010-12-08 21:55

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
Wow, $500 a week? Donna, do you remember if you read that in an actual interview with Keanu? I mean, did he say so himself? I can't remember ever reading about him talking about his body care, except for that time about 20 years ago when he said that he had a "deodorant crystal".

Somehow I can't imagine Keanu spending much money or time on his looks, other than washing his hair and changing to clean clothes before attending events such as film festivals or tv shows. He really is the king of scruff. :-)

Donna_J
2010-12-08 23:59

No, that was not an interview, that was a note and not a new one, so I cannot tell that it's 100percent true.I am quite agree with you about the honorable title KING OF SCRUFF and changing clothes from festival to festival , because (let it be a secret between us)*wispers* looking at some photoes I am not sure that going to a festival is ... good reason to wash hair.;-) the strangest thing is I don't care if he is a scruff or really spends so much money on cosmetics ( although I am a "washing-cleaning addict" - my mother's words).May be it's because he is the the youngest and the most wonderful 46-year-old scruff in the world,don't know...
Here is google translation:
Panorama TV, ¹ 4 (548), Feb. 1, 2004
"Work on Oneself"
It seemed that Mr. matrix can afford a new pair of shoes ... It seems that one of the most highly paid actors do not care about the fact that crocked tape shoes that and look into scrap. Where did Keanu Reeves virgin money? The answer is simple: every 40-year-old actor is spending 500 dollars on cleansers, moisturizers. rejuvenation and other cosmetic products. ...
and here is the link:
http://www.keanu.ru/cgi-bin/lib/lib.pl?type=3
Donna_J
2010-12-09 00:03

I failed with writing the link again. Please, Inkhuldra , could you tell me where to put these square brackets? thank you:)
LucaM
2010-12-09 01:04

Donna - the last set of brackets should look like this [/url]

and after watching for the umpteenth time the photos from Poland, and Morrocco, I dare say that going to a film festival is a good reason to wash one's hair - just not every day of the festival ;) :D

at the end of the day, Keanu will always be Keanu, and some things never change ;) :D

ink - I guess the rumor about the expensive cosmetics/facial lotions, etc was generated by those paps shots of K in London, shopping at some expensive store specialized in such products. And you know how these things go. Someone went into the store and inquired about the value of his purchase...and straight to the online gossip sites the info went.
... and why the heck do I even remember this kind of trivia? *shrugs*

LucaM
2010-12-09 02:22

http://justjared.buzznet.com/2010/12/06/keanu-reeves-marrakech-film-festival/

Donna_J
2010-12-09 03:00

and after watching for the umpteenth time the photos from Poland, and Morrocco, I dare say that going to a film festival is a good reason to wash one's hair - just not every day of the festival

XD

Keanu will always be Keanu, and some things never change

YES YES YES YES YES!(I managed to use [quote])YES once more!
Thank you, Luca!Oh, I am so inattentive [/url] was in formatting.I wonder if I 'll be able to use my comp and internet properly *sighs*.
and question: may it is only gossip, but why not to believe it? He is rich, he is an actor....
I don't doubt that his hobo clothes is my year's salary, but it would't be bad if they also looked like that ( I mean my year's salary).... men are good in general when they are well-dreesed and shaved, if one can afford 500dolar cream why not? ;-)
nafsunaek
2010-12-09 03:28

From the pictures of Keanu in the Marrakech Festival (thanks, Luca!), could we say that he was using some sort of 'grease' on his hair? Like John Travolta in Grease?
Not that I'm trying to find excuses... It's just that although I feel he's not too worried about his appearance I also feel he's 'clean', if you know what I mean ...
LucaM
2010-12-09 03:30

well, just personal opinion here, but shaving can be a drag ;) :D

Besides, it might be just my cultural background, but the bearded look does suit certain men. It's all about facial features, attitude, etc... Some men can pull it off, some can't. ;) In K's case, the beard - especially when trimmed- accentuates his cheekbones and makes him look even more masculine.
Remember the photos Amanda took of him for the Vogue magazine ( March 2009 issue). Mmmm. Simply irresistible ;) :D

okay,as open-minded as I'm trying to be, I had days when I was watching paps shots of K and went like "someone please steal those jeans, throw them into the washing machine and press 'start' !!! " But K will always be K, follow his own mood and dress code and be the king of scruff, as ink so adequately said ;) And we'll just have to learn to swing with that, 'cause he ain't gonna change ;)

nafsunaek
2010-12-09 03:43

If truth be said I prefer him with short hair and no beard ... only an opinion though...
You're both right, Ink and Luca, he's the king of scruff and he isn't going to change! But, you know what? I absolutely don't care!! ;-)

Edit: meaning that I like him anyway ...

Donna_J
2010-12-09 04:14

Luca, that's cool! Exactly what I meant.Gray colour suits him so much!!!
- some things never change!Òhank God:)

"someone please steal those jeans, throw them into the washing machine and press 'start' !!!

-just imagine his face expression when he discovers that all his beloved rugged jeans and T-shirts disappeared one morning! That would be a picture!
like in Sweet November just the opposite.:D

[1] 2

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.