WINM Forums :: The Reeves Report :: Keanu on the Graham Norton Show - full episode

Keanu on the Graham Norton Show - full episode
Anakin McFly
2011-01-10 05:22

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Here at CK: http://www.club-keanu.com/news/modules/news/article.php?storyid=826

It's hilarious. XD

TheTangerine
2011-01-10 06:29

Forum Posts: 385
Comments: 33
Reviews: 2
Thanks for sharing Ani! :)

and :D Keanu wants to go to space.

nafsunaek
2011-01-10 07:57

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Reviews: 0
Thanks for sharing, Ani! It was really good fun to watch! ;)
inkhuldra
2011-01-11 00:18

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
He was alone on New Year's Eve and fell asleep on his couch at 10:30. Awwww....

Also:

"Bone white is *very* white!" *shudder*

Donna_J
2011-01-11 00:55

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3
It's amazing!You can never see this in any of his films. He is so restrained in films, well it's work.Don't know maybe he is plaing again but I enjoy watching free conversation. he was so living and I was really sorry for because he was alone on New Year's Eve and fell asleep.(don't you think it was a joke? you know,just to make everybody laugh?)and Norton was really awful with that "Norton" thing!And one more thing about K. He is a well mannered man.When Amalda came up only he stood up like a real gentleman to greet her! That was great - all I can say!
inkhuldra
2011-01-11 01:14

Yes, I too noticed how he stood up to shake her hand. His mother obviously taught him good manners. I believe he even mentioned that in an interview once.

Also, I loved how he said he used to iron his own shirts back in the day. I'm picturing it with the hugest grin on my face. Keanu plugging in the iron, setting the temperature, laying out the shirt on the ironing board and ironing away, and cursing at the always reluctant creases on the sleeves. Oh, such a lovely sight that must've been.

nafsunaek
2011-01-11 02:54

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Yes, he's very well-mannered; in any interview I've seen him, whether at a premiere on the red carpet or in a TV set, he's always been very polite - not only with his verbal responses but also in attitude.

@Donna
I also felt sad that he had a lonely New Year's Eve, but then I thought it might have been a joke - he always hints his life is 'a boring disaster' but ... I don't know ... perhaps it's his way to avoid being asked too personal questions.
As to his being restrained in films - maybe that's how he feels he must play his roles. One more proof that he is himself, not any of the characters he plays in films. Or the other way round - neither of the roles he's played are the real Keanu.

@inkhuldra
What a lovely sight, indeed!!! Mind you, my husband is the one who does the ironing most of the times, and he does it much more carefully than me. It takes him longer, but he does it better!! ;)

TheTangerine
2011-01-11 03:18

Keanu <3 his sofa. :D

...and I feel sorry for his lonely new years. But Keanu might've liked it that way.

Donna_J
2011-01-11 04:14

Also, I loved how he said he used to iron his own shirts back in the day. I'm picturing it with the hugest grin on my face. Keanu plugging in the iron, setting the temperature, laying out the shirt on the ironing board and ironing away, and cursing at the always reluctant creases on the sleeves. Oh, such a lovely sight that must've been.

XD But I think it's a joke too! But lovely! Don't you think his humor became less dark?;)
inkhuldra
2011-01-11 04:27

Keanu seems, to me at least, as the type of person who wouldn't say something unless it was true. I can't imagine him saying - even jokingly - that he used to iron his shirt, if it wasn't a fact. He's also said in an interview that he makes his own bed. I believe him. :-)
MJ2011-01-11 04:49

Forum Posts: 20
Comments: 1
The show was real fun.But there's one thing I keep thinking about: how much of it is prepared and how much is left to total improvisation?
Donna_J
2011-01-11 06:30

The show was real fun.But there's one thing I keep thinking about: how much of it is prepared and how much is left to total improvisation?

Of course, some part was prepared, but I don't care.Even if he was playing that was good. I enjoyed it. If not - well, it means I have seen some real Keanu and that's great!
It's win to win situation for me!:D
TheTangerine
2011-01-11 08:28

Hey, Ani... the picture with keanu sitting in front of orange and pink background, on the front page. I think you meant to link to this forum, not the one about Henry's crime trailer. ;)
Anakin McFly
2011-01-11 09:16

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
gah. Thanks for pointing that out! Fixed.
lindawn
2011-01-11 09:18

Forum Posts: 102
Comments: 14
One of my friends at work today tried to give me a big scoop by telling me about this show. Telling me what channel and time it would be on and to make sure I set my DVR. I had to burst her bubble when I informed her I knew all about it and in fact had already seen the entire episode. She said she should have known, nothing elludes my Keanu radar. I told her the internet is a wonderful world of Keanu gifts.
Juice2011-01-11 20:49

Forum Posts: 1
OMG AWESOMEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE! Keanu on TV! *goes watch the vid on CK*
lizaird2011-01-11 23:24

Forum Posts: 70
Yes it was terrific to see Ke on the Graham Norton Show. So much fun.

Hey one thing I do notice is that his demenor and attitude change quite dramatically when he is not in the US. I found him to be much more relaxed, more open and genuine than many other interviews given in the states.

Yup I bet he does or at least did his own ironing. He always struck me as a kinda go to it kinda guy. Just needed to be done so he did it. No big deal.

Yup I bet he did fall asleep and not make it through the New Years thingy. As he said he had friends over the night before, then the following night - nothing and he just feel asleep early. That says a lot. If he is going to England for 7 months there would be a lot to prepare. Friends and family would likely want to get their "time in" before he goes overseas, which sounds like it could be soon.

AdriannaM.
2011-01-12 00:16

Forum Posts: 424
Comments: 24
:O "It's so white" lol . . . he's hilarious :D
TheTangerine
2011-01-12 05:23

I've heard the bone story in some other interview before. :) the paramedics came and told him to "stop rubbing the exposed bone!" lol :D

and hi Juice. you wouldn't happen to be cup of my liquid insides would you? :)

Sephonae
2011-02-05 11:46

Forum Posts: 160
When the first gal was tossed out of that armchair, Keanu was so stunned - his apparent concern for her endeared him to me all the more.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.