Reviews: 11
http://youtu.be/ltzHUxaa8co

http://youtu.be/ltzHUxaa8co

seer
2011-06-18 03:25

Forum Posts: 330
Comments: 131
Reviews: 0
Just because this is your fault ARYA, dangling a link in front of me that naturally just leads to other links, and they lead to other links..

At any rate I'm stickin' this one here :D. Keanu Reeves, another youtube thingy, 2011.4.5.HD was it's title (sorry didn't get the link ya'll will have to fish for it like I did ;). It was the following comment that struck me :

**Keanu Reeves is a terrific actor who knows how to captivate. For me, a Nureyev of the film, which has a great power of suggestion.

Greetings from germany

Rattenmoni Monika Huebner**

What a massive compliment... w o w ... Ya know I never connected these particular dots.. but she's just about on the money..

By the by, has anyone noticed that K's fingernails seem to be out there a bit? Which would make sense as I believe that somewhat long, usually well groomed nails are rather Japanese among both men and women (historically, can't swear to that but for some reason it's ringin' bells in connection with samurai type things).

Then again maybe I'm just crossing wires with the ungodly long curly Chinaman slice and dicers ;).

inkhuldra
2011-06-18 05:19

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
You mean that his fingernails are longer these days then they usually are? I haven't noticed that, but I haven't been looking either. Dang, now I'll have yet another thing to focus on. What'll be next? His eyebrows or nasal hair? Or the length of his toes? I'm too shy and modest and well-behaved and demure and whatnot to talk about the length of anything below his waist and above his knees.

Edit:

Wow, this is my forum post number 1111!

ARYA
2011-06-18 07:34

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
It is important to limit our time into the sucking vortex that is youtube. Or not... :)

I have observed his nails do appear longer on occasion. A lucky day for some manicurist somewhere.

@inkhuldra The full moon is over so there will be no more discussion about THAT until next month. hehehehe. Congrats on your 1111 too!

Donna_J
2011-06-19 00:37

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3
Thanks, ARYA!I like the trailer very much. I haven't seen this movie, but now will definately do it.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.