WINM Forums :: Fan Creations :: Gina's drawings

Gina's drawings
Gina
2011-07-27 02:12

Forum Posts: 66
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
I draw sometimes ... (I should draw everyday cause I have my own studio) but I'm lazy and I feel talentless most of the times so ...

Anyway this is the first drawing of Keanu :

And since my sister LOVES John Constantine so much, I drew this and gave it to her :

I'm going to draw more Keanu. Currently sketching my next project. ;)

ARYA
2011-07-27 02:15

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
How nice you have a sister to share keanu fandom! Those drawings are totally amazing.
Gina
2011-07-27 06:01

Yup. she's a true soul mate and She's going to frame my drawing. :D
Thanks btw.
Donna_J
2011-07-28 02:27

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3
Hi, Gina, nice to meet you!Your drawings are cool.What did you use for the second? Own studio is wonderful.So, it's your profession, not a hobby and I hope you can give me some advice how to improve (I like to draw Keanu so much))))
LucaM
2011-07-28 03:46

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
good gods, Connie's almost real !
Gina
2011-07-28 04:37

Hi, Gina, nice to meet you!Your drawings are cool.What did you use for the second? Own studio is wonderful.So, it's your profession, not a hobby and I hope you can give me some advice how to improve (I like to draw Keanu so much))))

Hi! Nice to meet you too! I used prisma colored pencils for the 2nd one.
oh I'm not an artist! not at all! I'm studying computer programming but beside that I do some artwork. I'm just lucky enough that my parents love my art and they want me to do more so they made room for a studio in our house. But I wish I was an artist ... anyway ... Can I see your drawings? I would love to see them!

good gods, Connie's almost real !

hehe :D

Donna_J
2011-07-31 00:04

Forum Posts: 264
Comments: 3

I used prisma colored pencils for the 2nd one.

May be I'll try them too.Looks so real.I don't have a place for drawing, so I do it wherever I can and have time to:) - often it's working break, so different kinds of pencils are more convenient for me than paints.

Can I see your drawings? I would love to see them!

You can start here:
http://www.whoaisnotme.net/forums/view.php?threadid=302&p=4 and on....:) (sometimes I just cannot stop drawing him)
AdriannaM.
2011-07-31 07:51

Forum Posts: 424
Comments: 24
Reviews: 1
Amazing work, Gina! Wow, so many talented Keanu sketchers here ;)
Giladora
2011-07-31 19:36

Forum Posts: 165
Comments: 22
Oh my !! these are simply beautiful .. what " Talentless" has to do with these?? you are talented .. and these are amazing :) ..

and yes !! Connie is almost REAL .. damn :D

Gina
2011-07-31 21:13

May be I'll try them too.Looks so real.I don't have a place for drawing, so I do it wherever I can and have time to:) - often it's working break, so different kinds of pencils are more convenient for me than paints.

Prisma's pencils are creamy. If you're comfortable with soft pencils I recommend them but some people don't like creamy pencils so they prefer sharper pencils.
You definitely don't need a room to draw. I just have a huge drafting table and a big wooden easel. I just have to have my studio :D
To be honest, I'm not confident with colors :p
I also commented on your drawings ;)

Amazing work, Gina! Wow, so many talented Keanu sketchers here ;)

Thanks!

Oh my !! these are simply beautiful .. what " Talentless" has to do with these?? you are talented .. and these are amazing :) ..

and yes !! Connie is almost REAL .. damn :D

Thanks!
I can be more talented. Or improved.
Connie had to be real. Cause I drew it for my sister. :D

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.