WINM Forums :: The Reeves Report :: So... is the Sandra news legit?

So... is the Sandra news legit?
Anakin McFly
2011-11-11 21:14

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
http://perezhilton.com/2011-11-10-new-couple-alert-keanu-reeves-sandra-bullock#.Tr0eblYzCWY

Don't know if it's still just gossip and speculation at this point, or something warranting a post on the front page. Neither K-Web nor CK have said anything about it yet. :\\

gulbie
2011-11-11 22:20

Forum Posts: 261
Comments: 17
Reviews: 0
it sounds like a speculation...but who knows...
maybe k-web and ck are waiting for something seems like a shadow of confirmation.:\\

many doubts around this news...maybe you have to wait before post it on the front page...

LucaM
2011-11-12 01:15

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
oh, please. Perez Hilton is hardly a reliable source...
Giladora
2011-11-12 04:53

Forum Posts: 165
Comments: 22
my 2 cents > I don't think so
Chiara
2011-11-12 05:04

Forum Posts: 215
Comments: 1
Hmmm...I thought he`s still dating Charlize Theron.*roll*
nafsunaek
2011-11-12 20:07

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
I don't think so, either.
Anakin McFly
2011-11-12 22:08

ADMIN

oh, please. Perez Hilton is hardly a reliable source...

But neither is lflipout. :|

LucaM
2011-11-12 22:14

true. that's why I take neither of them seriously ;)

Anakin McFly
2011-11-12 22:15

ADMIN

All right. Headcanon says that Keanu and Sandra are just trolling us, and that he's her beard. :|
gulbie
2011-11-13 01:15

It's always the same story... do you remember the photos of him and Cameron Diaz few years ago? and do you clearly remember the photos of Keanu and Charlize Theron? it's always the same story... the people always talk but noboby basically knows anything. is it a gossip? a speculation? the truth?

IMO, it's a speculation...and if I wrong I'll happly wrong because he finds a girlfriend... al last!

LucaM
2011-11-13 01:21

the people always talk but noboby basically knows anything

good. hope it stays that way.

gulbie
2011-11-13 18:20

let's hope.

inkhuldra
2011-11-13 19:11

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
As someone who's been a fan since the early 90s, I can say that these rumours are as common as they are untrue. Keanu even got linked to Lindsey Lohan because they were photographed leaving a restaurant at the same time! They didn't even look at each other or indicate in any way that they knew each other.

Sigh.

Tabloid "news" = wild speculations about things that not even the "journalists" believe to be true.

Anakin McFly
2011-11-13 21:27

ADMIN

yep, I know about those, especially the Cameron Diaz one and how tabloids see Keanu hanging out with someone and thinks they're going to get married.
This one seems different because there were apparently more than one date, and Perez claims that it's been officially confirmed. (not that he's a reliable source, but he wouldn't say something is official for no reason whatsoever, would he? :\\)
LucaM
2011-11-13 21:38

but he wouldn't say something is official for no reason whatsoever, would he? :\\

who, Perez? that guy would say anything
it's official when the two people involved confirm it. and even then it could be a Harry meets Sally spoof ;)

gulbie
2011-11-13 22:04

As someone who's been a fan since the early 90s, I can say that these rumours are as common as they are untrue.

when I remember me as a teenager fan in the early '90, I think how much lucky I was because I haven't got internet access and I was relatively protected about all the rumors from world wide tabloids, I was only reading the domestic tablois and their second-hand articles about hollywood actors...:) good filter...

If we could have a penny for every rumors we'll became billionaires...

This one seems different because there were apparently more than one date, and Perez claims that it's been officially confirmed. (not that he's a reliable source, but he wouldn't say something is official for no reason whatsoever, would he? :\\)

maybe it's different and PerezHilton has apparently no reason to say that...I understand your position.

that's a clear case of conflict between 2 different things: in one hand we have a not-so-unbelievable story and in another hand we have 2 decades of history of rumors...

let's wait, something will move soon or later...

Tabloid "news" = wild speculations about things that not even the "journalists" believe to be true.

good one! you know,sometimes the journalists have those attacks of novellistic creativity. they secretly want to be novellists but they couldn't so they have to invent stories... ( and the publishers have to sell tabloids...)

when Harry meets Sally

when keany meets Sandy. LOL!!!!!!
inkhuldra
2011-11-14 04:38

Forum Posts: 1364
Comments: 153
I can't imagine Keanu *ever* officially confirming rumours about his love life, no matter what. I don't even think he'd confirm or deny a rumour of an engagement (or even marriage). He'd possibly confirm/deny a rumour of dating Sandra B if asked in an interview, but I can't see him having his PR people make any official statement about anything to do with his private life.

Remember, this is the guy who refused to talk about the rumour of him having married David Geffen until his PR people said he *had* to address it. And even then they probably had to corner him and beat him with foam baseball bats to make him agree to do it.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.