WINM Forums :: Everything Else KCR :: Pink

Pink
gulbie
2011-12-06 05:51

Forum Posts: 261
Comments: 17
Reviews: 0
today a friend of mine asked me a question and I couldn't answer: she read Gus Van Sant's Pink and she asked me if Keanu and Gus are still friends, because on the book Gus told some stories about Keanu but the thing had quite an effect on my friend was the resentment and disappointment he wrote about K., she guess that gus and keanu maybe had an argument or something in the past...
do you have some information? have you read this book? what do you thing about?
please help me to aswer to my friend.
ARYA
2011-12-06 06:38

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
I tried to read that book but it was just too uninteresting for me to finish. Pink is fiction and that is the main thing to remember.
LucaM
2011-12-06 06:47

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
didn't read the book, so can't comment on it.

from what I've read about Van Sant, he does come across as a strange character (to put it mildly ;)) Besides, as ARYA said, Pink is fiction - and even if it weren't, it's just one side of the story ;)

gulbie
2011-12-07 04:24

Forum Posts: 261
Comments: 17
Reviews: 0
Ok. thanks!
I wait for other members comments a little while, before I answer to my friend. :)

this is a part of the fandom is not very interesting for me so I have only read few things, because it's on keanu's life and not about keanu's career or filmography. so I can't answer by my own to my friend ( a river's fan).

In any way, she ask if we know something about the friendship not about the reality of the book.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.