WINM Forums :: Introductions :: screaming at inhuman frequencies

[1] 2

screaming at inhuman frequencies
RICEIVORE
2012-02-05 21:16

Forum Posts: 30
Comments: 1
Reviews: 0
Hi! I'm a tiny little Asian kid who lives in Narnia. I would take all of you there, but you guys most likely wouldn't fit in my closet and it's dusty so you'd all get colds and stuff.

And that's most non-non-non-non-non-triumphant.

Anyway, hello! I'm Lana, alias Riceivore, because I eat rice the way cannibals eat humans except with less blood and hunting involved. The first Keanu movie I watched was most likely The Matrix, because I have a vague memory of myself in the theater with my dad being terrified at Neo's mouth being glued together, but I like to consider my first Keanu movie to be Constantine, instead, because I was actually paying attention to that one.

(It was, by the way, excellent.)

I lurk this site a lot, but decided to join after quiet urgings from the webmaster.

So now I'm here.

And you're all going to have to deal with me.

I would make this introduction more witty and interesting if I had anything witty and interesting to say. Actually, I don't know what to do for introductions. When I have to talk to someone new I freeze up and make awkward noises that can only be described by 'THE NOISE I JUST MADE'. Unfortunately, noises cannot be accurately translated via typing, and so you'll all have to imagine it instead.

I'm actually really awesome? Except not really.

It's nice to meet all of you, even if I'm Peoplephobic!

... Assuming I meet all of you.

Anakin McFly
2012-02-05 22:22

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
"quiet urgings".

:|

...To everyone else, Riceivore's awkward Keanu love blog is http://riceivore.tumblr.com, and it is full of awesome just like her.

ARYA
2012-02-06 01:55

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Welcome to this space of cyber! ((hugs))
btw your introduction was very entertaining.
gulbie
2012-02-06 03:57

Forum Posts: 261
Comments: 17
Hi,welcome in this excellent place.
I'm looking your blog I think it's amazing. I like it very much!
RICEIVORE
2012-02-06 06:37

Well, it wasn't a threatening type of thing! And 'quiet urging' sounds sophisticated. I'm all for the sophisticate. Yep.

WHY IS THERE A LINK TO MY BLOG THOUGH. /embarrass

And, hi, Arya and gulbie! You guys are awesome for welcoming me. I feel the love. It's a very nice thing to feel. :'D /hugs

Essentially I try to make everything about me entertaining, but it's easier said than done. Thank you for the comment about my blog, though! :D I'm... trying hard to make it reach 'quality' status.

BlueGem
2012-02-06 09:58

Forum Posts: 184
Comments: 11
Welcome, Riceivore! Any awesome friend of Ani's is an awesome friend of ours, I should think.

I loved Constantine, too. And yeah, that scene with Neo not being able to talk. I totally thought that was CG until I watched the DVD extras; it freaked me out that that was actually prosthetics. Poor Keanu!

Anyway, I'm off to check out your blog. Nice to meet you!

LucaM
2012-02-07 00:26

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
hello, and welcome !
must confess I've been following your blog for some time...
because of the gifs and the fics and the (awkward) Keanu love ;)
I like it. a lot ;) :)

nafsunaek
2012-02-07 02:36

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Hi and welcome! I also followed Ani's link to your blog ... really awesome!!
Nice to meet you :D
RICEIVORE
2012-02-07 06:32

Hi, other humans! Man, I feel loved. :')

But, wait, Neo's glued-together mouth was... prosthetics? SERIOUSLY? Oh, God, this puts everything in a new light for me. WHAT ELSE WAS PROSTHETICS. WHAT ABOUT MORPHEUS'S HAIR. oh man oh man i'm gonna be thinking about this all day D:

THE FACT THAT PEOPLE LOOK AT MY BLOG MAKES ME WANT TO CRY. You guys are great. :') I'm kind of in a GIF rut right now. I don't know what to make GIFs of. I've been staring at my Keanu movies and asking them if there's any particular scene special to them. They haven't answered me, though, so I suppose they're just as lost. For fics, though, I apparently have tons of inspiration. The terrifying thing is that they're all Keanuspawn related...

Can I just virtually hug you all.

It's awesome to be here! :D

LucaM
2012-02-07 06:36

The terrifying thing is that they're all Keanuspawn related...

... terrifying?
by all means, bring them on ! ;)

RICEIVORE
2012-02-07 06:42

I think I love you. :'D

ARYA
2012-02-07 07:52

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
The Matrix Revisited is a wonderful part of the extra's. A must see for the Matrix trilogy fan.
Anakin McFly
2012-02-07 10:16

ADMIN

But, wait, Neo's glued-together mouth was... prosthetics?

Yep! Watch The Matrix Revisited. It's amazing. There's a scene in which Keanu has his mouth glued shut with prosthetics so he has to communicate via writing stuff on a pad of paper. :D

I apparently have tons of inspiration. The terrifying thing is that they're all Keanuspawn related...

THAT'S NOT TERRIFYING, THAT IS AWESOME.

BlueGem
2012-02-07 12:21

Morpheus' hair? I cannot stop laughing. Riceivore, that made my day. ;)

Anakin - I am officially addicted to texts from keanuspawn. I wake up every day thinking, what have the keanuspawn been up to overnight?

Anakin McFly
2012-02-07 12:28

ADMIN

XD Thanks!
Slowing output down a little to posting three a day, though, because homework is catching up on me.
Giladora
2012-02-07 16:46

Forum Posts: 165
Comments: 22
hahaha . that was a very interesting introduction .. I personally like your way with words .. I'm also a Narnian :)

Hello and welcome Receivor !! :)

Morpheus 's hair ?? haha :DD

RICEIVORE
2012-02-07 19:45

The Matrix Revisited is a wonderful part of the extra's. A must see for the Matrix trilogy fan.

Yep! Watch The Matrix Revisited. It's amazing. There's a scene in which Keanu has his mouth glued shut with prosthetics so he has to communicate via writing stuff on a pad of paper. :D

# 1 - WELL CRAP, APPARENTLY MY LAZINESS IN NOT WATCHING IT IS MAKING ME MISS OUT ON THE FINER THINGS IN LIFE. I MEAN, I MISSED A KEANU WITH A MOUTH GLUED SHUT. HOW EVEN. WHY. GIF INSPIRATION GALORE.
# 2 - Am I the only one who got even more Keanuspawn inspiration with the Keanu-writes-his-speech-on-paper-'cause-his-mouth-is-glued-shut situation? Yes? Okay.
# 3 - I don't know, I felt like a number three would have completed this.

THAT'S NOT TERRIFYING, THAT IS AWESOME.

YOU ARE AWESOME OKAY. B|

Morpheus' hair? I cannot stop laughing. Riceivore, that made my day. ;)

OHHHHHHH LORD I JUST MADE SOMEONE'S DAY.

I can now cross that off my Bucket List. 'Make someone's day'. Hell yeah, now I just got a few billion more things to go. :'D
Morpheus's hair, though. Seriously. That was some silky mane he had, huh?

I'm also a Narnian :)

HAAAAAY GILADORA! It's awesome to meet a fellow Narnian! This is where we knucklebump. Narnians unite, you know? ;D And thank you for the welcome! It warms my heart. It really, truly, honestly does. I DON'T FEEL SO ALONE ANYMORE.

p.s. i agree with the textsfromkeanuspawn love. i check my tumblr before school and then i see them and i'm like "I'M READY FOR CALCULUS, MAN. BRING IT ON." except then i fill my notebook with keanuspawn doodles and my teacher just... stares...

riceivore is now done spamming the usage of the 'quote' feature

LucaM
2012-02-07 21:02

Am I the only one who got even more Keanuspawn inspiration with the Keanu-writes-his-speech-on-paper-'cause-his-mouth-is-glued-shut situation?

nope ;) but I'm a reader, not a writer, so I'm looking forward to read your fics. in the meantime, my imagination is doing sommersaults... ;)
BlueGem
2012-02-08 03:16

Riceivore, I am an English professor. I only wish my students would make keanuspawn doodles in their notebooks. (I haven't checked to see what they are doing in there...not sure I want to know.) Perhaps I should suggest that.

Oh, and since you made my day, I was merely returning the favor with the mouth-glued-shut inspiration. You're welcome. ;)

RICEIVORE
2012-02-08 06:57

Oh man oh man oh man people read my fics I need to make sure they aren't all stupid oh man oh mannnnnnnnn

Wait, whoa, an English prof? THAT IS SO BADASS. And I'm a... student, BUT I DO TAKE ENGLISH. God knows it's hell on me and my foreign language mother tongue. But we got to watch the Matrix in preparation for 1984! That was awesome. Neo in my classroom. Oh, man.

YES AW MAN YESSSSSSS I'LL WATCH REVISITED TONIGHT OR TOMORROW NIGHT OR MOST LIKELY FRIDAY NIGHT SO MY PARENTAL UNITS WON'T YELL AT ME AND THEN I WILL SLOWLY DIEEEEEEE

... you guys can have my Keanu DVDs. I'll put it in my last will and testament.

[1] 2

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.