WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Trinity arrived :-)

Trinity arrived :-)
Trinity
2012-06-29 19:37

Forum Posts: 49
Comments: 1
Reviews: 0
Hi everybody, I'm Trinity :-) I became a Keanu fan since I saw Speed in the 90s (so I'm not that young...38 yrs old) and enjoyed some of his films later on, but after so many years something happened to me this May when I got obsessed with him. Now I am collecting his films on DVD and I am glad that I found you guys here...I know you understand me. At least a bit :-)

I really appreciate that this site exists - thanks, Anakin & all others! It is unique. It's an island.

My English is not perfect, but I try my best. I also speak Swedish & Hungarian as I live in Malm" (Sweden), but come from Hungary (originally NOT from Budapest, but I have lived there 13 years). Was very good in German when I was younger, but it is _very_ passive now, unfortunately (as I don't use it at all).

I like writing (blog), reading, taking photos & watching films of course.

What else? I always cross my fingers for that Keanu grows a longer hair & shaves his beard, to look younger & more handsome. A'la Julian Mercer ;)

O.k., I stop now...

Anakin McFly
2012-06-29 20:52

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Welcome, and thanks! :D
The community here is pretty international, and a few others aren't native English speakers, so don't worry about that. :)
nafsunaek
2012-06-30 02:57

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Welcome, Trinity! Hugs from Spain - not a native speaker, either ;)
Trinity
2012-06-30 03:08

Hej Anakin & nafsunaek, thanks for your welcoming words!

Love Madrid & Barcelona (the two Spanish cities I've ever visited). Miss the Gu:ell Park very much, it is so creative :-)

ARYA
2012-06-30 03:24

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Hello Trin! You have some catching up to do. Have fun!
Trinity
2012-06-30 05:36

Thank you ARYA! Yes, a bit of reading is awaiting me & I'm already having fun :-) But I enjoy writing, too!

Plus it's always nice to be a part of a community. A good community, like this one.

Softie
2012-06-30 08:30

Forum Posts: 78
Comments: 10
Welcome Trinity. Looking forward to having some interesting conversations about KR and his films with you!
Trinity
2012-06-30 18:38

Thanks, Softie! Yes, I've already turned on my mechanical typewriter (a'la Keanu) ;)
gulbie
2012-07-03 20:40

Forum Posts: 261
Comments: 17
sorry for delay! welcome on board...... :)
Trinity
2012-07-03 21:24

Thanks, gulbie!!
BlueGem
2012-07-04 05:40

Forum Posts: 184
Comments: 11
Welcome, Trin! I've been busy with RL, so missed your debut, but great to have you join us. Your English is just fine (I'm the resident badass English professor on WINM). :D
Trinity
2012-07-04 06:17

Hi BlueGem, you're too kind :-) And thanks!

It really feels good to be here as a member. I am like a teenager again with all my obsessions for Keanu :-)))

historical babe
2012-07-14 11:26

Forum Posts: 16
Comments: 2
Welcome, Trin!! I am relatively new here too, but I can tell you this is such a great and comfortable place for those of us from around the world who support Keanu. Glad to see you here!
ShadowSpark
2012-08-20 05:58

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
*waves from ceiling where she tends to lurk*

Greetings Program: Trinity, from Server Location: Malm" (Sweden)

My designation is User: Spark. As the resident Tron-nut, I bid you welcome to the site! You will receive an information packet. Please send confirmation upon its arrival.

Preparing instructions....

Your objective: To seek out and destroy FISH - any and all programs and/or users with malicious intentions toward User: Keanu.

Sending.....

Instructions sent.....

Awaiting confirmation....

rajesh.yalee2012-12-13 17:40

Forum Posts: 3
Comments: 0
Hi Trinity

I like you and your posts.Hope you post more of these.I feel that your character in Matrix was more than that of helping Neo in finding the right path .You loved Neo not because he was a saviour but because you loved even without this reason.Love doesnt see an reasons to thrive in heart.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.