WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Ultra love, ultra devotion for the man ;))

Ultra love, ultra devotion for the man ;))
ultrakeanu2012-07-01 16:58

Forum Posts: 3
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Hiya!!!

I've been a fan of this most amazing specimen of mankind, the one and only Keanu Reeves since "Devil's Advocate" but my discovery of online fandom is more recent, I've started looking for Keanu sites around 2005 and my first discovery was CK and I've been mostly a lurker here in WINM but always appreciated Anakin for putting the effort and energy and making this place so awesome, just the article archive speaks for itself, what a dedication!

Early this year, I had to take a little break from fandom, I had a baby girl :)) But now that I've a little added support from family, I decided to check out what has been going on in the Keanuland and finally I'm here, happy to join forces with you ladies!

Looking forward to all the Keanu related fun!

LucaM
2012-07-01 17:08

Forum Posts: 4842
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13

I had a baby girl

congrats! and welcome :)

Trinity
2012-07-01 18:41

Forum Posts: 49
Comments: 1
Hi ultrakeanu!

Welcome to the club! I'm sure you'll enjoy your little Keanu-breaks from the baby :-)

And there are a few gentlemen here, too, not only ladies...I am curious, what is the percentage of male/female members - maybe getting it to know would be a surprise ;)

Anakin McFly
2012-07-01 19:04

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Hi, and welcome! Congrats on the baby. :)

@Trinity: I have no idea what the ratio is and don't think there's a way to find out. :\\ Even if I did a survey, not everyone might fill it in, so it wouldn't be accurate.

Trinity
2012-07-01 19:55

Forum Posts: 49
Comments: 1
Anakin, never mind :-) I was just wondering.
nafsunaek
2012-07-01 23:05

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Hi and welcome, Ultrakeanu! Congratulations on your baby!
ARYA
2012-07-02 01:01

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
I remember seeing your nickname. Welcome to WINM and welcome to the world your little girl!
ultrakeanu2012-07-02 01:30

Forum Posts: 3
Comments: 0
Thanks for the warm welcome ladies... and gentlemen,lol!(Thanks for reminding me Trinity!) I thought men were mostly jealous of Keanu, at least that's how my other half reacted to my Keanu addiction at first but now he also appreciates the guy and occasionally we even enjoy a Keanu movie together which is most awesome!
Anyways just wanted to say thanks, now back to my domestic duties ;))

Anakin McFly
2012-07-02 10:42

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
I'm totally jealous of Keanu for his awesomeness, but by being a fan I get to hijack some of that awesomeness by association. So. :|
gulbie
2012-07-03 20:42

Forum Posts: 261
Comments: 17
Ciao Ultrakeanu! welcome to this site!

sorry for my delayed welcome.

I'm totally jealous of Keanu for his awesomeness, but by being a fan I get to hijack some of that awesomeness by association. So. :|

ditto!

BlueGem
2012-07-04 05:43

Forum Posts: 184
Comments: 11
Welcome and congrats! This is the most awesome group you've joined. As Ani said, we're all hijacking Keanu's awesomeness by association, and enjoying his as well! And fandom makes a great escape from crying babies and dirty nappies. Good for you! :)
ShadowSpark
2012-08-20 05:57

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
*waves from ceiling where she tends to lurk*

Greetings Program: ultrakeanu, from Server Location: {Data Unavailable}

My designation is User: Spark. As the resident Tron-nut, I bid you welcome to the site! You will receive an information packet. Please send confirmation upon its arrival.

Preparing instructions....

Your objective: To seek out and destroy FISH - any and all programs and/or users with malicious intentions toward User: Keanu.

Sending.....

Instructions sent.....

Awaiting confirmation....

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.