WINM Forums :: Introductions :: Hello

Hello
Karamelle
2012-09-10 21:10

Forum Posts: 50
Comments: 2
Reviews: 0
Hi everyone! not a bot or alien, I'm a real human being behind computer :-)
I love this site, all the articles and scripts it collects is awesome and I love your sense of humour Anakin McFly.
I'm French and live in Paris for work (so sorry for my bad english). I've been a fan of the guy since The Matrix however only watched a few movies of his that came out before Reloaded.
My fav are : Constantine, My own private Idaho, Thumbsucker, The Devil's avocate, Matrix films... I hope to see Side by Side and Passengers will be made.

I also like Emile Hirsch, Joseph Gordon-Levitt, Cilian Murphy, Zoë Saldana, Rachel Weisz, Beyoncé, asian food, chocolate...

gulbie
2012-09-10 23:02

Forum Posts: 261
Comments: 17
Welcome to WINM! Nice to meet you. This is Gulbie from Italy. :)
ARYA
2012-09-10 23:49

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Welcome to this cyberspace Karamelle. Your english looks great to me.
Trinity
2012-09-11 02:46

Forum Posts: 49
Comments: 1
Hi and welcome :-)

I hope that we'll see you around here often - I mean writing about things. Anyway, I'm from Sweden (but originally from Hungary).

And I also recommend you newer films like The Lake House, Something's Gotta Give & Henry's Crime. If you have the chance, of course.

So...see you soon!

Karamelle
2012-09-11 03:51

Thank you Gulbie, ARYA and Trinity!

I like Something's Gotta Give and The Lake House is beautiful but have not seen Henry's Crime and actually hesitate to buy the dvd...Maybe I will, just for the cast :)

Trinity
2012-09-11 04:21

Forum Posts: 49
Comments: 1
Hey Karamelle, don't hesitate, Henry's Crime is a very enjoyable film...and so human. Also with a sense of humor. You won't regret buying it :-)
lindawn
2012-09-11 04:39

Forum Posts: 102
Comments: 14
Welcome Karamelle. I am sure you will enjoy yourself here in our little corner of the universe. I personally would recommend you watch any and all of Keanu's films. I have found even it I am not partial to the plot or filming of his movies, I can always appreciate his performance and dedication to acting.
Lindawn from Western New York State, USA.

PS: My daughter was a French and education major in college and would like to be a high school French teacher. Alas, jobs are not easy to come by in the US right now so she hasn't found work in her chosen field. She has been to France a couple times, studied a semester in Tours and absolutely loves Paris:)

nafsunaek
2012-09-11 07:29

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Welcome Karamelle! Hugs from Spain!
ShadowSpark
2012-09-11 12:01

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
*waves from ceiling where she tends to lurk*

Greetings Program: Karamelle, from Server Location: Paris

My designation is User: Spark. As the resident Tron-nut, I bid you welcome to the site! You will receive an information packet. Please send confirmation upon its arrival.

Preparing instructions....

Your objective: To seek out and destroy FISH - any and all programs and/or users with malicious intentions toward User: Keanu.

Sending.....

Instructions sent.....

Awaiting confirmation....

Anakin McFly
2012-09-11 22:49

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

not a bot or alien, I'm a real human being behind computer :-)
That sounds exactly like what a bot or alien would say. :|

But if you're human, welcome! :D
I'm glad you enjoy the site.
and JOSEPH GORDON-LEVITT. YES.

ShadowSpark
2012-09-12 02:39

But if you're human, welcome! :D

And if you are not human, Anakin will send me to derezz you. If you are human, however, you may be assured that you will have the protection of me and my disks whenever you require it.

Karamelle
2012-09-12 04:22

Your objective: To seek out and destroy FISH - any and all programs and/or users with malicious intentions toward User: Keanu.

received message ;) I'll do my best for M. Reeves

Thank you all for the welcome

@lindawn: I hope your daughter will eventually work in her chosen field.
@Anakin: I watched Premium Rush last night. It's entertaining and now I want to ride a bike!

ShadowSpark
2012-09-12 14:23

received message ;) I'll do my best for M. Reeves

Confirmation of packet arrival acknowledged and logged.
Please report all results through proper channels.

End of line.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.