Hello
SandyB702012-10-28 00:03

Forum Posts: 9
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
Hello Anakin,

Another French fan. I live in England.
I've become a fan since 'Speed'.
I've read your blogs with a lot of interest. I enjoyed reading the 'Database of Fish' and, especially the 'Wall of Shame' ( I didn't take the stupid, childish remarks seriously. I found them so amusing I couldn't keep a straight face when I was reading them. If the people who wrote them are over 18 I feel sorry for them. They seem to have a mental age of 13 ).
I'll be honest with you. I sometimes find him wooden and dull and think he underacts and doesn't express himself a lot. After reading your blogs, I realised that I mistook emoting for real acting like most people. I don't have much knowledge of acting, but I have learned a lot from your blogs. I agree with you. His 'underacting' is called 'subtlety'. It's better than overacting. You see the naturality in an actor's character portrayals. They don't need to make faces to express emotions. You see everything in their eyes. It's true that Keanu can express something through his eyes. Eyes speak more than words. I have noticed he's not the only one to use this kind of acting.
My favourite Keanu movies are 'Point Break', 'A Scanner Darkly', 'The Matrix' and 'The Lake House'.

Great site. Keep up the good work.

SandyB702012-10-28 00:39

One more thing.

It's a peaceful place here and it was nice to meet other Keanu fans.
I visited the Imdb board for Keanu, and the trolls made that place unpleasant for those who want to have an intelligent, civilised discussion. The fact that the moderators there let them get away with it put me off registering on that website.

I'm a very busy person so I won't post here very often.

Thank you for this wonderful website.

ShadowSpark
2012-10-28 05:19

Forum Posts: 541
Comments: 33
*waves from ceiling where she tends to lurk*

Greetings Program: SandyB70, from Server Location: England

My designation is User: Spark. As the resident Tron-nut, I bid you welcome to the site! You will receive an information packet. Please send confirmation upon its arrival.

Preparing instructions....

Your objective: To seek out and destroy FISH - any and all programs and/or users with malicious intentions toward User: Keanu.

Sending.....

Instructions sent.....

Awaiting confirmation....

Anakin McFly
2012-10-28 15:57

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Hi!

Thanks so much for your nice words. I'm glad you enjoy the site. :)

nafsunaek
2012-10-29 03:21

Forum Posts: 491
Comments: 111
Welcome on board!
SandyB702012-10-29 03:23

You're welcome, Anakin.

My work colleague has a son who works in computer graphics in London. His son is working on the next Keanu movie called '47 Ronins'. He has met Keanu and he says he's a very nice man.

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.