WINM Forums :: The Reeves Report :: A little chunky?

1 [2]

A little chunky?
anita7722013-06-07 03:08

Forum Posts: 143
Comments: 6
Reviews: 0
That's just camera angles. He has a softer line under his jaw which is accentuated when he looks down (I should know, I have the same issue!). Being photographed straight on doesn't show that angle. Simple.

I've noticed this for about 10 years - even when he's skinny, if he looks down, there's a small roll of extra skin on his neck, just under the jaw. With the extra weight, that area fills up and becomes more pronounced.

That said, he's still our lovely Keanu and I'd still like to nibble on that neck... uh, er, ***blushes***

bluecandlelight
2013-06-07 03:16

Forum Posts: 93
Comments: 7
why can't Keanu just marry all of us already?! lol then we can all nibble on him.
SaneSun
2013-06-08 22:26

Forum Posts: 202
Comments: 28
*cheeky grin*

Insightful video, Joke, makes you look differently to all those fancy magazine pictures.

Oh well, it's better than when he was so skinny for Gen Uhm, then I was worried if he was sick. ;-)

ARYA
2013-06-09 02:17

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
@SaneSun I saw him up close and he was very thin during that shoot which I feel was his choice for the character. Just in case you've not heard the commentary already (on GenUm) Mark L Mann does mention to Keanu how skinny he was and Keanu's response was not to respond at all. Very Keanulike.

1 [2]

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.