WINM Forums :: Introductions :: At last, my people!

At last, my people!
ChicFoo2013-10-14 02:13

Forum Posts: 7
Comments: 0
Reviews: 0
After years, years I tell you, of wading through all of the love-professing, panty-throwing fan websites boasting grainy, "this-could-be-Keanu-at-Mini-Mart-at-midnight-on-Christmas-Eve-in-Speck, Wyoming-but-(more likely)-it-is-actually-the-guy-who-works-there" photos, after years of being bombarded with the above-mentioned totally fake Keanu pics via email, facebook, twitter, tweeter and whatever other allegedly-legitimate social media platforms exist--I have found you!

Thus, dabbing at a tear with my trusty towel, I bid you hello!

bluecandlelight
2013-10-14 12:18

Forum Posts: 93
Comments: 7
welcome :)
ChicFoo2013-10-14 12:39

Thanks!

In gratitude, I will list 5 things that are as lovely as finding like-minded people:

1. Well-broken in, incredibly soft leather
2. Coming in from the snow and standing in front of a fire
3. gelato
4. eating a huge plate of shrimp and rice after surfing all day

and finally

5. Knowing that there is at least one Big Time, A-List, Red Carpet, Gen-U-Wine Movie Star who works, not for the money, the press, the influence, the chicks, the cars, the clothes, the Gift Bags (ok, maybe a little for the Gift Bags--those things are awesome! And free!), but because he likes doing it. Imagine that.

Anakin McFly
2013-10-14 16:33

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1
Here's a warm welcome to you and your towel! :D
ARYA
2013-10-14 21:24

Forum Posts: 2836
Comments: 74
Reviews: 11
Welcome to this cyberspace ChicFoo!
LucaM
2013-10-14 22:34

Forum Posts: 4841
Comments: 381
Reviews: 13
well, we have been online since 2008. where have you been all this time ? ;)

just kidding. maybe ;)

welcome :)

ChicFoo2013-10-15 07:30

Adrift. I"ve clearly been adrift. Or in a coma. (See, now you can't make fun of me because I might have been in a coma!) (I wasn't.) (Maybe.)

In still more gratitude, I will now list 5 things NOT to do if you meet Keanu Reeves in an airport:

1. Stand in front of him, mouth agape, unable to speak, blocking him from getting on his plane and thus forcing him to remain in Speck, WY longer than absolutely necessary.

2. Say "Hey, are you that famous guy?"

3. Say "Are you married? Really? Does she love you? Because I love you. I love you so much it's like she hates you compared to how much I love you!" (SECURITY!!!!)

4. Throw your panties at him. (Note: this is far, FAR less dramatic than it might seem, especially in an airport in Speck, Wyoming, with fluorescent lighting and senior citizens present in equal measure. Also to be considered is the level of personal mortification you will experience when you fling your panties, and they fill with air and float gently to the ground like a giant, flesh-colored jellyfish. Nobody wants to see that. Nobody.) (Note to Self: Do not wear granny panties when you travel.)

5. Sidle (yes, people do still sidle) up to him with catlike grace and slip him an ever so slightly-damp bar napkin with your number on it. Super tacky and uncreative. I'm sure that no one in the history of the world has ever thought of that brilliant plan for meeting an A-Lister. **Hi, my name is Kiki and even though I can't drive yet, I do have a Learner's Permit and I think you're extra HO-double-T!! Call me!** (Or, more likely, in Wyoming-- Hi, the name's Rusty. I'd like to ride you like a pony. Call me.)

(Secret Message to Keanu: My number is 42. Call me!)

ARYA
2013-10-15 07:57

We needed some entertainment here. Thanks ChicFoo, it's a funny story.
Have you read the Keanu Reeves fanfic at Archive of Our Own yet?

http://archiveofourown.org/works/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&work_search[query]=Keanu+Reeves

http://archiveofourown.org/works/search?utf8=%E2%9C%93&work_search[query]=Keanu+Reeves

Anakin McFly
2013-10-15 10:32

ADMIN

Forum Posts: 3074
Comments: 405
Reviews: 1

Have you read the Keanu Reeves fanfic at Archive of Our Own yet?

o_O

That's... got some pretty disturbing stuff in there, even by AO3 standards.
*sidles away*

ARYA
2013-10-15 23:57

[URL=http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/707/jkny.jpg/][/URL]

Uploaded with [URL=http://imageshack.us]ImageShack.us[/URL]

yes, disturbing.

ChicFoo2013-10-16 08:12

Just a little airport comedy. Thank heavens it is all fiction. (PS Did you catch the Madagascar reference?)
MmeRenard
2013-12-06 10:06

Forum Posts: 1101
Comments: 48
Just read this, ChicFoo, and I can most surely relate!

You must be registered and logged in to post on the forums.